Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Venus Toronto

Best pranks you've ever pulled on someone or have seen done.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
On my brother's 30th birthday told him I booked a hooker for him. He was so excited, called me daily saying how much he is looking forward to it. On the day, took him to the hotel room and waited outside the door.

5 minutes later he storms out of the room waiting to kill me. I hired a she-male. :666:

We laugh every so often thinking about that day. :lol:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
When a neighbor went on vacation, I had a 'power of sale and sold' sign on his lawn when he returned. I wish I had it on video.

Harry Pitts

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 54
Ang said:
LOL...you're VERY cruel

Cruel is giving peanut butter to your dog to eat. I was young and stupid.:arf:

a 1 player said:
When a neighbor went on vacation, I had a 'power of sale and sold' sign on his lawn when he returned. I wish I had it on video.

:lol::lol:

H

HOF

Many years ago while on nightshift, I placed saran wrap under the toilet seat in the mens' room in the administration area. The next night there was a email to all from the second in command that wasn't very nice! LOL. So, I replied to all, "Steve, why didn't you use the urinal?" I paid for his drycleaning:na:

C

Cycleguy007

April 1st 1999...

April 1st 1999...

Back in my days as a buyer, I played a double whammy prank on my biggest supplier who just happen to control a number of different brands. Now realize that the salesmen of 2 of the brands were rather premier pranksters in their own right, (they once had a junior person from their office cart a "very important package" half way around the world to a trade show for their #1 buyer- Cycleguy. VERY IMPORTANT do not lose it! In fact put it in your carry-on luggage! I was in on the prank... it was the Chicago Yellow pages! LOL) and I had also been the victim of a number of those pranks as well. Also understand that in addition to being a footwear buyer, I also had a unique distinction of being a supplier of computer products to the company I worked for through a personal business of mine. Since the 2 entities were mutually exclusive and all done above board, (during "business" hours I was strictly a buyer, and all the computer work I did for the IS department was done after hours) there was no conflict of interest. Everyone including many of my footwear suppliers were aware of this and in fact I would sometimes be called upon to help them in personal situations as well.

Anyway... now for the prank...

Everyone in business knows, the relationship between supplier and buyer can make or break multi million dollar deals. And in my capacity as a buyer, I had built a very lucrative business with this company via one of their brands, and was well on our way to building a second one. On the day of the prank... I had my assistant call up the salesman (we'll call him John for now) of the smaller of the 2 accounts and explain that I was moving over to a full-time position in the IS department to help with the company's Y2K preparation. (A move fully explainable and believable due to my unique situation...) A new buyer would be named in the next couple weeks, but my assistant would be taking over in the interim and that a number of programs would be "re-evaluated". (Suppliers HATE that word because it usually means orders will be canceled!) All orders were to be placed on hold. (I was standing right next to my assistant at the time coaching her on what to say...) Out came the questions. Whats going to happen to this program... what about that program... who is the new buyer... have you spoken to the salesman of the other brand yet etc... We left the poor guy hanging! No sooner did he get off the phone with my assistant, he bee-lined it over to the other salesman's office in the same building... I'm told the conversation went something like this:

"So Dave (not the salesman's real name obviously), who is our single biggest account?"

Salesman answers "Cycleguy of course, why?"

"NOT ANYMORE!" Panic strikes the salesman's face! He picks up the phone immediately! LOL

It took about 2 minutes from the time my assistant hung up with "John" for my phone to ring! Hi "Dave", I guess you heard the news. He explains that "John" is also in the room and they put me on speaker phone... the V-P of both brands (and just happens to be a bit of a prankster in his own right) walks by their office wondering what the commotion is... and joins in on the conversation. I spend the next 15 minutes explaining the entire deal and that this move would be great for my career and I have been thinking about moving over to IS for awhile now, and that the new guy or girl would "I'm sure" be just as open to their strategic value etc. etc. etc. (all of which was a complete and total fabrication!) Finally the president of their company (lets call him Mike) walks by and I get to explain it again and he says, "sounds interesting... This isn't some kind of April fools joke or something is it!" I calmly say, well yes Mike it is, and frankly I'm very surprised that John and Dave here of all people fell for it! Dead silence for about 3 seconds and then they all burst into laughter! (Mike is a great guy as well BTW...)

I am no longer a buyer (that was 11 yrs ago now) and I now work along side these guys as one of their competitors, but whenever we run into each other we still reminisce about that prank to this day. :mdr:

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
We stuck a fire extinguisher to a junior student we knew, put the hose down his pants and sprayed him till he couldn't take it anymore. Old university prank.

snake

BANNED
Joined Jun 12, 2010
Messages 11
Cycleguy007 said:
Back in my days as a buyer, I played a double whammy prank on my biggest supplier who just happen to control a number of different brands. Now realize that the salesmen of 2 of the brands were rather premier pranksters in their own right, (they once had a junior person from their office cart a "very important package" half way around the world to a trade show for their #1 buyer- Cycleguy. VERY IMPORTANT do not lose it! In fact put it in your carry-on luggage! I was in on the prank... it was the Chicago Yellow pages! LOL) and I had also been the victim of a number of those pranks as well. Also understand that in addition to being a footwear buyer, I also had a unique distinction of being a supplier of computer products to the company I worked for through a personal business of mine. Since the 2 entities were mutually exclusive and all done above board, (during "business" hours I was strictly a buyer, and all the computer work I did for the IS department was done after hours) there was no conflict of interest. Everyone including many of my footwear suppliers were aware of this and in fact I would sometimes be called upon to help them in personal situations as well.

Anyway... now for the prank...

Everyone in business knows, the relationship between supplier and buyer can make or break multi million dollar deals. And in my capacity as a buyer, I had built a very lucrative business with this company via one of their brands, and was well on our way to building a second one. On the day of the prank... I had my assistant call up the salesman (we'll call him John for now) of the smaller of the 2 accounts and explain that I was moving over to a full-time position in the IS department to help with the company's Y2K preparation. (A move fully explainable and believable due to my unique situation...) A new buyer would be named in the next couple weeks, but my assistant would be taking over in the interim and that a number of programs would be "re-evaluated". (Suppliers HATE that word because it usually means orders will be canceled!) All orders were to be placed on hold. (I was standing right next to my assistant at the time coaching her on what to say...) Out came the questions. Whats going to happen to this program... what about that program... who is the new buyer... have you spoken to the salesman of the other brand yet etc... We left the poor guy hanging! No sooner did he get off the phone with my assistant, he bee-lined it over to the other salesman's office in the same building... I'm told the conversation went something like this:

"So Dave (not the salesman's real name obviously), who is our single biggest account?"

Salesman answers "Cycleguy of course, why?"

"NOT ANYMORE!" Panic strikes the salesman's face! He picks up the phone immediately! LOL

It took about 2 minutes from the time my assistant hung up with "John" for my phone to ring! Hi "Dave", I guess you heard the news. He explains that "John" is also in the room and they put me on speaker phone... the V-P of both brands (and just happens to be a bit of a prankster in his own right) walks by their office wondering what the commotion is... and joins in on the conversation. I spend the next 15 minutes explaining the entire deal and that this move would be great for my career and I have been thinking about moving over to IS for awhile now, and that the new guy or girl would "I'm sure" be just as open to their strategic value etc. etc. etc. (all of which was a complete and total fabrication!) Finally the president of their company (lets call him Mike) walks by and I get to explain it again and he says, "sounds interesting... This isn't some kind of April fools joke or something is it!" I calmly say, well yes Mike it is, and frankly I'm very surprised that John and Dave here of all people fell for it! Dead silence for about 3 seconds and then they all burst into laughter! (Mike is a great guy as well BTW...)

I am no longer a buyer (that was 11 yrs ago now) and I now work along side these guys as one of their competitors, but whenever we run into each other we still reminisce about that prank to this day. :mdr:

Read the first little bit, got bored, moved on.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I am not much of a prankster but I do seem to pull one off here and there. Actually a good one was pulled off on a fellow pooner.

This horn dog had mentioned to me that he enjoys sucking on the odd sexy toe here and there. "Ahhh" I say," really, well then for God sake, I hope you didn't suck on so and so's toe because he(another pooner who went along with it) loves her toe shoved deep into his ass and wiggled furiously!":beurk:

Needless to say I could hear the vomiting accompanied by strange gurgling noises. I could see the sweat pouring down his face even though we were in chat. He contacts the other pooner and he is told " Ummm yeah I love that, deep inside" ,:beurk: HOLY SHIT, I wish I was in the room to see his expression when he heard those words. DAMN, priceless.

Names were intentionally left out to protect the innocent BUT YOU KNOW who you are!:na:

B

Beenthere123

snake said:
Read the first little bit, got bored, moved on.

hmmmm, Ok I won't say it. Will be as polite as tboy and welcome you.

T

Tgirl Nikki

Rock said:
On my brother's 30th birthday told him I booked a hooker for him. He was so excited, called me daily saying how much he is looking forward to it. On the day, took him to the hotel room and waited outside the door.

5 minutes later he storms out of the room waiting to kill me. I hired a she-male. :666:

We laugh every so often thinking about that day. :lol:

Every so often, I get an e-mail from someone asking me to be involved in a similar ruse, and I make a point of telling them that their idea of a joke is a lot different than mine. I had one girl who wanted me to do the same thing with her boyfriend, and I declined her request immediately. I even refused to recommend anyone else, because I wouldn't put another tgirl in a potentially-explosive situation.

I don't think it was your intention, but you endangered the safety of the person you booked - I'm not sure if she knew it was a prank from the get-go, but if not, I'm sure she didn't find it nearly as funny as you did. Tgirls have been murdered in cases like these, when the "joke" turns out to be a lot less funny than the prankster thought it would be. It wasn't fair to your brother either; if he had reacted violently, he could have ended up with a criminal record, if not a substantial jail sentence.

Pranks are supposed to be lighthearted and fun, a roundabout way of showing affection towards someone by telling them they're important enough to prank. But it stops being funny when you cross the line into cruelty and humiliation - that's when pranks turn into crime scenes.

Just my $0.02 - if you're going to prank someone, try to be aware of the feelings of everyone involved, not just the guy you're pranking.

Haveanitch

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
Tgirl Nikki said:
Every so often, I get an e-mail from someone asking me to be involved in a similar ruse, and I make a point of telling them that their idea of a joke is a lot different than mine. I had one girl who wanted me to do the same thing with her boyfriend, and I declined her request immediately. I even refused to recommend anyone else, because I wouldn't put another tgirl in a potentially-explosive situation.

I don't think it was your intention, but you endangered the safety of the person you booked - I'm not sure if she knew it was a prank from the get-go, but if not, I'm sure she didn't find it nearly as funny as you did. Tgirls have been murdered in cases like these, when the "joke" turns out to be a lot less funny than the prankster thought it would be. It wasn't fair to your brother either; if he had reacted violently, he could have ended up with a criminal record, if not a substantial jail sentence.

Pranks are supposed to be lighthearted and fun, a roundabout way of showing affection towards someone by telling them they're important enough to prank. But it stops being funny when you cross the line into cruelty and humiliation - that's when pranks turn into crime scenes.

Just my $0.02 - if you're going to prank someone, try to be aware of the feelings of everyone involved, not just the guy you're pranking.

Easy there it was funny and leave it as that.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Agree with Tgirl Nikki, even if the prank is taken well by his brother it's still humiliating to the tgirl involved.

Me again

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 398
Auggie said:
Agree with Tgirl Nikki, even if the prank is taken well by his brother it's still humiliating to the tgirl involved.

No its not the shemale or tgirl involves know who they are and if told in advance no harm will be done. Spare me the drama please.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Me again said:
No its not the shemale or tgirl involves know who they are and if told in advance no harm will be done. Spare me the drama please.

We don't know.
The story doesn't indicate she was in on it, if she was then I agree it was funny.
If not, it's humiliating to her.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Thanks for chiming in, Nikki.

You know, I thought the same thing when I read about that prank. Even though you might think you know someone, they could react in a potentially dangerous manner. Someone who is normally cool, calm and composed could really lose it if put into a situation where they are shocked like that.

Even if the t-girl had been in on it, you can never account for the unpredictable nature of human beings when they are put into a stressful situation. A reaction from someone who is cornered is very different from their normal self.

A t-girl would have to be a bit crazy, with a total disregard for their own safety to go along with such a prank. Why would anyone put themselves in a potentially explosive situation? Even if the t-girl had been reassured he wouldn't react violently, that is not proof positive that the prank would go over well, and there is still the very real risk of it turning deadly.

I think that a prank such as that one is dangerous simply for the fact that it really is impossible to predict how someone might react, even if you think you know them well.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Me again said:

Not true. There is no guarantee how the person who is the butt of this joke will react.

A t-girl could be told that no harm will be done, but that does not change the fact that people are unpredictable. Especially in highly stressful situations, as this would be.

By the way, no one is being dramatic! But people sometimes need to think before they pull a prank such as this. Nikki is right, t-girls have been killed over incidents like these.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
I agree with Nikki as well, that could have ended very badly, especially if there was alcohol involved.

Top Bottom