Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Sexy Friends Toronto

Best excuses for not having sex?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

barotti

Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 120
So you had a great time with your ATF and you came home, your GF/Wife wants to go at it too. What excuses you use or you just fake it?

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
I have never used an excuse in my life, I just say that I am not in the mood. And before someone else says it, yes there are times a man might not be in the mood.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

(ok it's not funny when it happens but.....)

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Since Ii wear boxers (because maybe one day I might want kids) the perils of wearing LOOSE boxers is sometimes I sit on my nuts....that always works especially if you actually did lol...

Perfect solution... Boxer Briefs:

I

iceman_dci

tboy said:

D

Demien2k5

tboy said:

You sound like one of those really old wrinkly dudes I see at the gym sloggin' slowly around the changeroom buck nakid' with their ballsac draggin' along the carpet between their ankles after getting out of the whirlpool...ROTFLMAO! :arf:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
If you've seen our movie 'Mr and Mrs Smith', you would know that Angelina is not one to fuck with in terms of lame excuses. So I am just honest, I tell her I left my detachable penis somewhere and that she would be an insensitive bee-otch to hassle me about it. It's my dick, for christs sake, be worried woman. I even wrote a song about it, released under a pseudonym https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
yeah yeah yeah, keep em coming.......
You might wanna get that looked at by a professional dude...

:shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Cycleguy007 said:
You might wanna get that looked at by a professional dude...

:shock:

I've had them looked at by many professionals, namely:
Racheal from TP
Tricia from cupids
Bree from Cupids
just to name a few.....

C

Cycleguy007

Ang said:
Did Mrs CG take that pic??:gasp:
Nope, she took this one:

tboy said:
I've had them looked at by many professionals, namely:
Racheal from TP
Tricia from cupids
Bree from Cupids
just to name a few.....

EXCELLENT RESPONSE tboy!!!! :great:

(I set them up... you knock them down! LOL)

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Calling homos Ang and CG, please get a room.

CG one to the right.

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Iambad said:
Calling homos Ang and CG, please get a room.

CG one to the right.
And that's not me either....I'm much more romantic than that!!....and fatter:arf:

About this Discussion

16 Replies
3K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom