Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Playmates Toronto

Best Breakfast Spot

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
Nothing cures a saturday night hangover like a plate of delicious grease from a favorite local neighbourhood diner . . .

Auntie's & Uncles
Grapefruit Moon
Shangai Cowgirl
Maggie's
Mitzi's
Mar's
Flo's
Fran's

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
The Avenue Dinner on davenport been opened 25 years. Love the greasy sausages and bacon omelletes.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
has a fun retro vibe. plus they've got awsome shakes.

I

iceman_dci

Chloe Croft said:
I like The Tulip (Coxwell & Queen)

Chloe, the best place for breakfast is at **** xxxxxxxxxx Crescent. I make a mean eggs florentine or eggs benedict. Its at the corner of CockSwell and MoreTime(r). :lol::eek::twisted:

C

Chloe Croft

iceman_dci said:
Chloe, the best place for breakfast is at **** xxxxxxxxxx Crescent. I make a mean eggs florentine or eggs benedict. Its at the corner of CockSwell and MoreTime(r). :lol::eek::twisted:

LOL Well you'll have to invite me over.... ;-) I make a pretty mean Eggs Benny too.

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
Chloe Croft said:
I like The Tulip (Coxwell & Queen)

I second that, and will add that they have the best Steak&eggs in the city. I also like going to Toast, Bonjour brieouce, and the green eggplant.

Thanks

Nicole

scottie

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Messages 9
Eggs Bene

Eggs Bene

Well I make a mean Eggs Bene too Chloe. Maybe we should exchange recipes :)

One of the best Eggs Bene I've had in the GTA is at the Waterside Inn in Port Credit.

About this Discussion

12 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom