Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Best and dumbest inventions ever made.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Shoe that Grows grows up to 5 sizes so poor kids always have shoes that fit[/h][h=2]Kenton Lee developed a shoe that uses straps and snaps to grow up to five times their size, allowing kids to keep their shoes for years.[/h]

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-so-poor-kids-always-have-shoes-that-fit.html

Joined Mar 27, 2015
Messages 733
Duke69 said:
What are to your eyes the best things ever invented.

I will start with an easy one.

The telephone.

The THONG THE G-STRING THE BIKINI, LINGERIE.......Corsets, Stockings.........Need I say more!?!??!

and a sexy dumb ho in a monokini ;-D

Joined Mar 27, 2015
Messages 733
Internet has fucked up society even more, making more and more introverted...

The Shitbox too, since it is biased and racist, and makes many of the youth in society a victim of bullying and depression........and leads many to suicide and mental issues thanks to the word "Vanity"

and those celebs are butt fucking ugly most of the time too......;-P

---

That's the Bad, I started with the good 2 posts up and had some sexy visions running through my head.............for a Change, Just goes to show........I'm not always that Bad... ~`;-D

About this Discussion

139 Replies
16K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom