Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Best and dumbest inventions ever made.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
What are to your eyes the best things ever invented.

I will start with an easy one.

The telephone.

B

Beenthere123

Wanted to say wheel but Pizza is a better one. :great:

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
randygirl said:
I will second that, and add my own:

Insulin

(Canadian invention, btw!)

Add the pill to that stopped many from making ugly children.:gasp:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
The printing press. Allowed information to become permanent and available to the general population. I can not think of a single thing that is nearly as important.

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
a 1 player said:
The printing press. Allowed information to become permanent and available to the general population. I can not think of a single thing that is nearly as important.

This is true. Perhaps print is dying now, though?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Alternating Current.

This made it possible for long distance transmission of power. Thanks Mr. Tesla for making it possible to invent and use all those electrical houshold devices we take for granted including phones, stoves, furnace, TV, computers, etc.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
Philips' LED bulb emits the same amount of light as its incandescent equivalent but uses less than 10 watts and lasts for 25,000 hours — or 25 times as long

LED alternative to the common 60-watt bulb. Sixty-watt lights account for 50% of the domestic incandescent market; if they were replaced by LED bulbs, the U.S. could save enough electricity per year to light 17.4 million households

In case you didn't know.

C

Cycleguy007

We have to pick just one? Impossible... There have been SO many great inventions some of which have been mentioned here, e.g. the wheel, insulin, telephone, penicillin, the bike (of course!), but I think my favourite is the internet. It is such an all encompassing telecommunications device that can be used in SO many different ways. :happy:

Ryder

Joined Oct 14, 2010
Messages 82
Dumbest inventions ever made.

Dumbest inventions ever made.

What are some of the dumbest man made inventions you can think of?

How about those little mobile scooters for fat people. Can't get any dumber than that.

About this Discussion

139 Replies
16K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom