Made with Love

Besides the hobby, what is the # 1 thing you like to do that makes you happy.

Max

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 71
Blank_Dave said:
I'm like Rayden, I'm not really sure what makes me really happy.

Sureley Dave and rayden there must be one thing that does. Only way to enjoy your life. For me walking my old folks every Sunday for an hour energizes me.

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
Rather than upset a SP, I'd rather die....

Rather than upset a SP, I'd rather die....

Blank_Dave said:
I'm like Rayden, I'm not really sure what makes me really happy.

...SKIING!

Sunny day, no wind, extreme cold, fresh snow, just groomed
Mont Tremblant, 'Tobogan'

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Max said:
Sureley Dave and rayden there must be one thing that does. Only way to enjoy your life. For me walking my old folks every Sunday for an hour energizes me.

do you have one of those extendable leashes that are so popular now or do you have one of those old school short leather ones?

(sorry, I just couldn't resist!!!)

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
tboy said:
do you have one of those extendable leashes that are so popular now or do you have one of those old school short leather ones?

(sorry, I just couldn't resist!!!)

Bad man, not cool.

I will guess the short leather ones. :neutral::bad:

T

Tgirl Nikki

I love riding my bike, especially along the Humber trail and the Waterfront... the feeling of the wind whipping through my hair is intoxicating. :love:

I've often been tempted to learn to ride a motorcycle, but the way I drive my car, I probably wouldn't live too long on a motorbike... :aww:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Max said:

I was only kidding dude. I love going to the gym, mountain biking, playing hockey, and traveling which I don't get to do as much as I would like due to my business.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Beenthere123 said:
What really makes you happy.
What do you enjoy doing and never be bored doing it (No sex topics guys)
What makes you relax.

I enjoy the walks with my wife and doggie as well as helping others fulfill their dreams. I am a sucker for the poor and weak, gives me a high when I can help the needy.

Above all else I love to write, read and study.

I adore spending a night in with people I feel close to, listening to music and sipping Scotch.

I find hiking soothes my soul, and astounds me with beauty.

Art projects are a great pressure release.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
Max said:
Surely Dave and rayden there must be one thing that does. Only way to enjoy your life. For me walking my old folks every Sunday for an hour energizes me.

Well as a long time sufferer of depression/dysthimia, even though I'm medicated, I still have difficulty finding pleasure in a lot of things. I really don't have a "pick me up".

Instead I try to find pleasure in the little things that may unexpectedly pop up....ie While running a different route last night, it took me past a farmer's field. I couldn't help but appreciate the smell of the growing crops.

Instead of happiness, I try to seek peace and quietude. That I find in running, biking, the gym, sometimes playing the guitar, and getting out on the open road in my car.

But enjoy....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Madmax said:
Bad man, not cool.

I will guess the short leather ones. :neutral::bad:

Hey man, he's the one who posted that he WALKS his folks, not walks WITH his folks....!!!!

I mean, if you're up to bat and the pitcher gives you a floater that's just hanging over the plate you gotta smack it outta the park.......

D

Demien2k5

Tgirl Nikki said:
I love riding my bike, especially along the Humber trail and the Waterfront... the feeling of the wind whipping through my hair is intoxicating. :love:

Nikki, do you ever have the urge to just suddenly pull over an put the seat back on? LOL!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist, and I know Nikki has a good sense of humor!

D

Demien2k5

Blank_Dave said:
...even though I'm medicated....

Hey, that's IT! That the one thing that truly makes me happy - being heavily medicated. With the right dose on an hourly basis, I'm truly a joy to be around! :tongue:

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
lagavulin said:
drinkgin lots of Stoli and wathhing re-rins of Gilmore Girls

Damn I could'a banged her a few years back
OMG. You are becoming more and more the man I want to marry. We have so many interests in common: a good single malt, good food, pretty girls, AND Gilmore Girls. We are meant for each other.

How much are you worth? ;)

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
My #1 favorite thing to do is sleep in late and snuggle with Sentry while having our babies (cats and dogs) vie for attention. I also love shopping (especially for shoes), spoiling my nephew and watching football (GO TITANS!!)

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
I often pass by the mirror in the morning, and say to myself 'holy shit, that's Brad Pitt'. At that point I just stand in front of the mirror, hopefully with my bowl of cocoa rice puffs to hand and my frog-shaped slippers still on, and marvel at how cool I am. I would then go to work but I am between films and so, technically, work challenged. Quite frankly, I am my favourite thing to do.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Paint (no not houses :no: just call me Tom Thompson lite.....ok really, really lite)
Golf - no that's wrong it makes me angy more often than happy
Read
Drink Patron tequila during the summer at the outside rooftop bar at the Place d'Armes hotel in Old Montreal and try to figure out why the smokin' hot barmaid's exceptionally short black mini-dress doesn't rise up and reveal the goods when someone orders something from the top shelf.
Blues festivals

T

Tgirl Nikki

Demien2k5 said:
Nikki, do you ever have the urge to just suddenly pull over an put the seat back on? LOL!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist, and I know Nikki has a good sense of humor!

Lol, I'm temped, but then the ride wouldn't be nearly as much fun! :)

Remind me to demonstrate when I see you - I'll start you off with fingers and toys, and I'll have you taking a bicycle seat in no time! :lol:

Just kidding hun, I know you can take a joke (and whole lot more!)

KayleighCarter

Joined Dec 11, 2009
Messages 70
HOF said:
Ziplining in Brazil, I went 2x https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhsMu4EKK4o this isn't me though!

Whitewater rafting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rftaCZvz908 I went in the Ottawa valley.

Skydiving, I've gone 3x now and probably again in July for my birthday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfHZKDDxX_s This place is in Port Colburne.

Never been to Brazil, however have had a lot of fun on ziplines, also went rafting in Ottawa :), never been skydiving, but that and bungee jumping are definitely two things I would love to do!

Other things that make me happy, my family (most of them lol), my pets, babysitting, hiking, working out, ladies in high heels ;)

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Being naked outside
Horseback riding
Being at the beach

zelv9.jpg

Top Bottom