Made with Love

IN-Call Bella@TorontoStarlets

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Seems TorontoStarlets are really expanding their talent and bringing in quite a few new ladies. Since I was in the Airport area I decided to sample one of their new ladies called Bella.

Pictures are accurate and Bella is a pretty lady facially with nice soft lips. Perfect for DFKing and BBBJing which this lady provides with a smile.
Some tats and a belly button piercing plus a nice meaty booty which I like. Definitly a GFE SP and for only 130 bucks for 30 minutes, I left a happy man.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Bella@TorontoStarlets

Some of the ladies from this outfit that do have me curious and will be sampling sooner or later. If anyone has any info I would love to know about Sky formerly Aden who was independent for a while, looks curvy and I like that :twisted:

Something about Jamie, her pics give me wood,

and last but not least THIS GIRLS ASS makes me drool. I am itching to check her out, although I know pics and realty not always in line.

So if anyone has sampled, come on, spill the beans!!

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

Rayden said:
Some of the ladies from this outfit that do have me curious and will be sampling sooner or later. If anyone has any info I would love to know about Sky formerly Aden who was independent for a while, looks curvy and I like that :twisted:

Something about Jamie, her pics give me wood,

and last but not least THIS GIRLS ASS makes me drool. I am itching to check her out, although I know pics and realty not always in line.

So if anyone has sampled, come on, spill the beans!!

Have not yet but with those prices will see them all ;)
Nice review rayden

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

iceman_dci said:
I second that motion. Well done my fellow Airport Pooner. I agree about Jamie (she was my back up plan today), and Marica is defintely worth some investigation.

On your mark, get set. GO! You beat me today, but the next one is mine! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom