Made with Love

Bella 5204

turk757

Reviewer
Joined Nov 5, 2010
Messages 72
There wasn't much info on Bella, but one favourable review. BP is always a risk but I took the chance based on that review, and the convenient location at a top notch, downtown hotel. Booking through text was fast and easy. When she opened the door, I was not disappointed. Tall dark haired beauty, very close to the pictures you see.

Age posted at 26 appears to be accurate. After some small talk, it was off to the shower to clean up. When I came out I was surprised to see candles by the bed, and an offer to start things off with a massage. Massage was light, but sensual as we continued to chat and get to know each other a little better.

Rolled over and Bella revealed those massive bolt on's. I am not a fan of bolt on's and they were a little harder than I like, but she makes up for it with a killer ass, long legs and a toned body, not to mention her facial beauty. Things heated up a little, and we engaged in LFK/DFK before she swung around into a 69 position. I was still on my back, and I began dining on her lovely peach, while she provided a very sensual BBBJ.

The view was spectacular and the candle light provided that special romantic atmosphere. It was time for the dome, and Bella was willing and able to try multiple positions. In fact, she asked what my favourites were, so we started with cow girl, then reverse cowgirl, so I could continue to admire that lovely ass,.

We moved to various forms of missionary, and I finished in doggie, while once again admiring that lovely ass. After a short recovery and some cuddles, it was off to the shower again to clean up.

All in all it was a great session. Bella is not a clock watcher, and is nice to talk to. She works a lot in the downtown core and you can find her on BP as per the link above. Rates 140/240

I think I will be repeating....

Turk

turk757

Reviewer
Joined Nov 5, 2010
Messages 72
a'dammer said:
thx Turk
is she digit friendly? damage?

I am not big on digits, but she was tongue friendly:biggrin2:

Rates were at bottom of my post for 30/60 minutes

Yes BP is always risky, so you need to do a little research to find the few gems out there.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom