Made with Love

McGuinty

Joined Aug 23, 2010
Messages 2,033
[h=4]According to The Guardian, the two guys in black are the suicide bombers who detonated their belts in the airport. The guy with the hat on the right failed to detonate his explosive vest (I believe it was found intact in the airport later) is said to have fled the airport and is currently being hunted down by police.[/h]

McGuinty

Joined Aug 23, 2010
Messages 2,033
ElGGgcB.png

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Fuck sakes, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Muslims and Islam in the news.

Can't these people just fuck off already.

The western world does not give a rats ass about you people.

Live in your caves, drive your '75 Toyota trucks and fuck as many goats as you want. We don't care. FUCK!!!

Transient

Joined Oct 25, 2011
Messages 10,801
papasmerf said:
Very disturbing if this is true

Perhaps you should cite your sources instead of a meme.

The image in the meme above comes from the video linked below.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2677360719

or perhaps read his twitter feed.

Harjit Sajjan@HarjitSajjan 23h23 hours ago
My thoughts are with the people of Brussels this morning, and the families of those who lost their lives in the horrible terrorist attacks.

219 retweets338 likes

Retweet

More

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Perhaps you should cite your sources instead of a meme.

The image in the meme above comes from the video linked below.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2677360719

or perhaps read his twitter feed.

Harjit Sajjan@HarjitSajjan 23h23 hours ago
My thoughts are with the people of Brussels this morning, and the families of those who lost their lives in the horrible terrorist attacks.

219 retweets338 likes

Retweet

More

That is why I said if.................I was hoping someone would disprove it

Reno

Joined Jan 15, 2016
Messages 35
[h=1]THIRD brush with terror: American Mormon, 19, left with burns and shrapnel injuries in Brussels attack also survived Boston and Paris bombings[/h]
  • Mormon missionary Mason Wells, 19, has survived his third terrorist attack
  • Mason was in Paris last year during the attacks and a block away from the finish line of the Boston Marathon during the bombings
  • The teen suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon, injuries from shrapnel and second- and third-degree burns on his face and hands
  • Despite his injuries, his parents said he is in good spirits and expected to make a full recovery
  • The State Department said Wednesday that at least 12 Americans were injured in the attacks
  • See more on the Brussels attacks at www.dailymail.co.uk/BrusselsAttacks

About this Discussion

23 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom