Made with Love

IN-Call Becky @ Mirage

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Was told to register from friends like what I see. Saw Becky late October last year, she gave me one of the best PSE experience I have had.

By The numbers:

FACE:8/10 Very attractive gorgeous eyes winner smile

BODY:7.5/10 Solid body curvy butt, great big juicy tits small waist

LFK/ DFK: 9.5/10 Anyway you want it she follows your rhythm

BBBJ/DT/CIM:10/10 Best face fuck money can buy, DTCIM Queen

POSITIONS: Mish and Doggie was great

SERVICE:10/10 She is here to please you enough said

ATTITUDE:10/10 True GFE

SUMMARY: Intelligent friendly to talk to makes you at ease with her confidence. Great time overall, does 1 or 2 clients a day

DAMAGE: $250 hour

REPEAT:Heck Yes

B

Beenthere123

Re: Becky @ Mirage

olayda said:
I love that review. Nice style.
I've been dying to see her for the longest time
I have no idea what's holding me back

Buddy she will kill you if you are not prepared. Run a mile a day daily for 2 weeks work on your cardio then book her.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431

Will she only see one or 2 clients a day like before?. Saw her when @ Mirage can confirm with Smooth and all that have seen her. One of the best value for your buck not just the face fuck overall top notch service.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

All the welcomes thanks guys this site is better than others so calm and obliging. Will hang out here more often have a few more reviews to do.

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154

forestgrumpy said:

Will she only see one or 2 clients a day like before?. Saw her when @ Mirage can confirm with Smooth and all that have seen her. One of the best value for your buck not just the face fuck overall top notch service.
Wow, you guys are fast on the trigger, geez! I'm not even 'out' on other boards yet... but thanks for the accolades.

And yes, independent Rebecca is no longer Becky@Mirage, but I still can't handle more than one a day - it takes a lot out of me!

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978

Rebecca Richardson said:
forestgrumpy said:

Wow, you guys are fast on the trigger, geez! I'm not even 'out' on other boards yet... but thanks for the accolades.

And yes, independent Rebecca is no longer Becky@Mirage, but I still can't handle more than one a day - it takes a lot out of me!

Rebecca: The guys here indeed are quick on the draw :)

Top Bottom