Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Cupid Escorts

IN-Call Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

clintE

Senior Member
Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Thought I will start this new site with a review of my ATF.

She is beautiful / drop dead gorgeous, her pictures are dead on accurate. Italian heritage with the Exotic N.A.Indian look. Service wise very few ladies can match up to her, her BBBYDTCIM should be highlight of any hobby person. You should not miss this SP. Very personable and adapts at your moods and body language. Tiny A cups but toned body, more to the spinner petite style. She is a great kisser and a great lay. Loves all positions and can lead as well as be submissive.

Noticed she has been reviewed here before, will leave at at this.

Clint
 

Wilsonjso

Well-known member
Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Great review Clint. Thanks for the review she's really beautiful.

Wilson
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Couldn't agree more Wilson. Clint you fell under her spell as well, good review and welcome.
 

PokerDude

Senior Member
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

I'm trying to kick the Daphne habit this year. Vowed not to see her until at least June. Hope I can hold out til March :)
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Seen her as well we did not click found her overrated.
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Iambad said:
Seen her as well we did not click found her overrated.

Why doesn't this surprise me, WHERE ARE THESE JACKASSES coming from all of a sudden?
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Repoman said:
Iambad said:
Seen her as well we did not click found her overrated.

Why doesn't this surprise me, WHERE ARE THESE JACKASSES coming from all of a sudden?

What is wrong with you I just said we did not click. It happens did find her beautiful but she was not interested during our time together.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Iambad said:
What is wrong with you I just said we did not click. It happens did find her beautiful but she was not interested during our time together.

YMMV issues bad guy maybe something wrong with you.
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Beenthere123 said:
Iambad said:
What is wrong with you I just said we did not click. It happens did find her beautiful but she was not interested during our time together.

YMMV issues bad guy maybe something wrong with you.

Relax men can someone just have a different opinion.
 

playingwithfire

Senior Member
Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26
Re: Beautiful Daphne @ Mirage

Chill out everyone. I just saw her a few days ago and probably see her more than most. Last year it was about 7 times and twice already this year. Not everyone will have a session with her and come out feeling like it was an awesome session. So what. Nobody can knock it out every single time with every single client.

But man was she awesome during my session. ATF for life that girl is!!!!!!!
 
Top Bottom