Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Mirage Entertainment

Bank Employee fired for being too SEXY

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

Cycleguy007

Definitely doable...

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
It should be an entertaining court battle.
Here is the piece from the Village Voice:

H

HOF

Here sweetheart please take my inheritance, pension, rrsps, mutual funds, bonds, cpp, my car, my house, take every ounce of my blood. Just please let me poke you in every hole for a weekend on film, so the people at CAMH will believe me!

Haveanitch

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
I heard she was always late and not show up for her shits and will wear a braless top in the winter time to show off her man mades.

C

Cycleguy007

Haveanitch said:
I heard she was always late and not show up for her shits and will wear a braless top in the winter time to show off her man mades.
I can forgive a little tardiness from time to time, and a braless top on the right woman is actually encouraged... but I draw the line at not showing up for her shit! :eek: I mean WTF... does she expect other people to SHIT for her? :lol: (That is something one should do on their own... and hopefully in private! :???:)

Duke69

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Messages 72
She called in sick saying her kid had a bad fever, heard it on the radio.

About this Discussion

11 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom