Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

Bad Breath Test - How to Tell When Your Breath Stinks

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
This appears to be promoting a product, however the test and theory seems to be sound although there may be other elements causing bad breath.

Your welcome SPs, MPAs, girlfriends, wives, sons, daughters, husbands, boyfriends, people on the street, people at work, the hot dog stand guy, bank teller girl, friends, Romans and Countrymen.
It is a pleasure to be at your service.

:)

S

Senor Gomes

You have done a good service CT time to brush my teeth :roll:.

Oliver stone

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 55
ChaosTheory said:
Your welcome SPs, MPAs, girlfriends, wives, sons, daughters, husbands, boyfriends, people on the street, people at work, the hot dog stand guy, bank teller girl, friends, Romans and Countrymen.
It is a pleasure to be at your service.

:)

You forgot to mention animals :razz:

B

Beenthere123

How many of you will tell another that they have bad breath?. I appreciate it when others tell me I do, doesn't happen often depending what I ate etc...

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
Beenthere123 said:
How many of you will tell another that they have bad breath?. I appreciate it when others tell me I do, doesn't happen often depending what I ate etc...

I told my Bank teller once and to this day she doesn't speak to me.

who's your daddy???

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 159
If you try to slip your girlfriend the tongue, and she asks you if you've been using dog-shit for toothpaste, chances are, you've got stank breath :?

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Lick the back of your hand and smell it after it dries.....That's what your breath smells like.

Beenthere, did it to me and it smelt like Vaseline.

Top Bottom