Made with Love

IN-Call Azin@TP

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
https://www.torontopassions.com/spdir/opensp/id/12668130330f6a813dc31641df96a149daa074a6d1
Since Iceman beat me to Demi I decided to sample a different lady. HEHEHE, Ice I am sneaking this one up on ya!

Soon as I had the chance I called up TP to see who was available this weekend. The only lady they had available in the Airport was Demi, but nope, I had to sample someone new. I was told Azin was available downtown. OH MY, cars, traffic but sexy ladies OH MY, cars, traffic but sexy ladies OH MY, that was it, I was heading down the black tarred road downtown. Thinking back I would have gladly licked the fairy god mother on the Wizard of Oz, OK back to Azin!

I did a quick check on the website to see what Azin looked like and read this:
Azin is an exotic and very sexy young East Indian-Persian lady. She has an outstanding attitude and has a very attractive face and body. Azin is also educated and great to spend some amazing time with. Azin is an open-minded, very sweet girlfriend experience.
Brothers, word for word, it is accurate and fits this young lady to a tee.

When I first walked in I was greeted by a very slim young lady in jeans and a regular top. She was pretty enough but seemed so shy and reserved, which had me thinking, "OH OH am I about to cry an hour from now this 250 bucks I am about to part with?" What the heck I thought, here goes nothing and into the shower I go.

Once out, towel wrapped around me, I come out to find Azin still in all her clothes (fear running through my head). She gets off the bed walks up to me and starts this passionate DFK, wow, I felt like her long lost lover and at this point all my fears were gone, WHEW. She stops, steps back, takes the towel off me and dries my back for me and then returns to DFKing me, WOW, no blue pill needed, still going strong and up like a ROCK!

I started to undress her and hmmm, nice slim, for you boys that like them slim, this girl is and all natural with soft skin. She has a very tiny little tat and no piercing which is a bonus for me. She kissed and licked my chest, down my stomach and OH MY, she then went in for the BBBJ and this girl was awesome. I moved away her long black hair so I could see this exotic faced hotty lick and gobble my buddy into submission. Then I repaid the favour with a long drawn out session of Daty and Digits, back to more BBBJ, back to Daty and Digits, a little more knob gobbling and back to Daty and Dato too. Then finish with her sitting on my face and grinding that delicious kitty into me while she stroked my buddy to completion. I just didn't want stop to slip on the Durex to move on to FS, I hate that stoppage to do so and I just loved the view as she grinded and had this erotic expression on her face, DAMN I must have painted the ceiling white.

Azin is a great gal and definitely a repeat in my books.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
iceman_dci said:
and since when the fuck have you been taking so many hour sessions? You finding the quick splash and dash not enough for you these days?

I still enjoy the quickies but TP doesn't offer the half hour. Part of the reason I was very nervous about the session not working out but it was a blast. I left with a few minutes to spare so it worked out well.

SloCumHeat said:
Nice review Rayden.

Azin originally had luke warm reviews. Seems like she is full GFE now.

I am surprised that she has had some bad press. In this case I was lucky I missed those reviews or I wouldn't have booked with her.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Wow Rayden. Your review checked off all the important categories on my list of things to look for. She sounds great. If it is Sunday, I am looking for a Rayden review LOL.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Lone Wolf said:
Nice review Rayden.

For those who missed my review of Azin, you can see it here:

You did outcall, that's why I missed it. Although your review would have confirmed it for me that she was worth seeing.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
She is an interesting racial mix, thank you for the review! Since LW and Ray have both recommended this young lady, I will definitely be trying out the lovely Azin.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
A lot of fine ladies out there..too many. Great reviews like this make it easier to decide who to see and promote the necessary awareness to what is out there.
Excellent review. thanks for directing me to another sexy lady.

Top Bottom