Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Pure Pleasure Spa

Airport Golden Spa Avita @ Airport Golden Spa

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
With the G20 occupying my usual pooning area, I started looking for alternatives. It had been a while since I went for a massage, so I decided to check out its section.

My good friend, ZZ had mentioned AGS to me a while ago, so I took at look at their page and when I saw Avita's pics, it was game over. I just had to see this babe and I was glad that I did, as she gave me an awesome time.

I found her to be a very friendly, fun-loving lady, with a great sense of humour who really knows how to massage. Her soft hands and her magic potion covered every inch of my body and she has a playfulness about her that teased me and keep me at the edge of my seat.

It was a fun and stimulating experience, but within MPA limits. The happy ending was nothing short of spectacular.

I will definitely repeat, as the trip to Brampton was well worth it. The facilities are spotless and the staff is very friendly.

If you are looking for a curvy 5' 8" blonde lady with 34DD boobs to die for and a friendly, bubbly personality, Avita's the perfect choice.

KR

zigzaw joker

Reviewer
Joined Apr 21, 2010
Messages 285
AGS is one of my favorite spas, although i haven't visited too many times, ive never had a bad experience. Avita's pics are nothing short of spectacular, especially those "super hero" tits she sports. Thanks for sharing your review KR !

- ZZ

HarrisonF

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 94
You becoming the MP pooner king KR. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

About this Discussion

8 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom