Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hot Pink List
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
aspiring to be more?

Aspirations are more like goals associated with "dreams".

Whereas what is shall always be, and won't change whether someone disputes it or not.

Kind of like a fact or a truth. Some can swallow such a fact/truth while others will be negatively consumed by it :bad::666:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Aspirations are more like goals associated with "dreams".

Whereas what is shall always be, and won't change whether someone disputes it or not.

Kind of like a fact or a truth. Some can swallow such a fact/truth while others will be negatively consumed by it :bad::666:

Success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.

Try does little; do does everything.

Failure is an acceptable outcome if you learn lessons from it.

Something is only impossible because it have yet to be done.

Know your limitations and strive to overcome them.

Good beer will always be available but opportunities are forever changing.

D

DannyDeVito

For a second I thought you were talking about the size of your dick.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
For a second I thought you were talking about the size of your dick.

Well

That's for the ladies to know, and you to keep guessing! But looks like you not only think with your dick, and trying to think with mine too!

Not smart:NoNoNo:Diabolic yeahI only go for 5 Star Beauties these days! ;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/:::give_rose::bad::666:

Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
Well

That's for the ladies to know, and you to keep guessing! But looks like you not only think with your dick, and trying to think with mine too!

Not smart:NoNoNo:Diabolic yeahI only go for 5 Star Beauties these days! ;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/::;-Youarea-star/:::give_rose::bad::666:

You're a fucking weirdo. Jesus fucking christ don't go cereal on us :-Cool/"

About this Discussion

11 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom