Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Mississauga Available tonight.🎀 All week🎀 Petite tanned brunette🎀

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
A

Aurabelle

💠💠Your #1 European/Swedish Bombshell!💠💠

WEDNESDAY MAY 11- TUESDAY MAY 17 -AIRPORT/MISSISSAUGA

I am conveniently located for your ideal rendezvous. Just off Dixon/401 at my cozy, upscale suite. Indulge in exquisite service and exceptional company.
Do I need an introduction still?! The reviews and word-of-mouth is true. I have a repetitive clientele base for a reason! But, allow me to tell you just why I'm your number one choice and desire.
My petite yet voluptuous Sunkist temple invites the most deepest, unruly of desires. I am an adaptable, down to earth companion. My fun, confident personality is sure to entice. But don't take my word for it. Experience my talents first hand!
I love spending time, getting to know another person. Whether it be their adventures, beliefs & values, informative, or a dream I can make come true. Let's exchange conversation and delve into eachothers thoughts and wants. Intoxicating conversation & mesmerizing times are to be had.
I feel sexiest in lingerie. Ask about my extensive erotic wardrobe. I have many lingerie options. Tell me what you'd like to experience and I can ensure an experience exceeding your expectations.
Truly yours, valentina💋
image.jpg image.jpg
In Missisuaga region tonight until wednesday morning. Please text or email to prebook and for best response! I am OFF the may long weekend.
Taking prebookings for downtown Toronto May 25-29. I will only be carrying out this visit with enough interest and prebookings!

A

Aurabelle

I like cream in my coffee🌸 Early mornings 🌸 European seductress

I like cream in my coffee🌸 Early mornings 🌸 European seductress

Hello and welcome to the art of cuddling and companion ship. So happy I could intrigue you.
My petite yet voluptuouse sunkist temple awaits the feel of your fingertips unravelling my lace, leather...whatever you desire to admire. I am a toned, tanned elegant young woman.
I love taking extra care in my appearance to provide you the ultimate utopia!
I can tell you just why I am and will become your #1 CHOICE or you can simply experience my tantalizing, sensual bliss for yourself. I am ideal for the shy guy or dominant man. My soft spoken, friendly and accomodating presence will ensure you are comfortable and always well taken care of in my prsence. I provide a luxurious atmosphere for us to enjoy. Let me treat you like royalty. A little pampering goes a long way....
Let me entice you more with an idea of what I can offer for you...
A strip tease, a massage, a shower or jaccuzzi for two, and many pleasures sure to exceed your expectations -as "'he' said" 😉 I love to be adventurous and explore my sexuality, and open up with you. I am adaptable, kinky and interested in fulfilling your deepest, most unruly desires.
Text or email with a short description kf yourself and what you were hoping to experience. Truly yours, valentina💋
image.jpg

About this Discussion

1 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom