Made with Love

AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL LATE IN MISSISSAUGA! Well Reviewed Italian Curvy Babe ~ GFE PSE

Kadie Lux

Advertiser
Joined Apr 4, 2017
Messages 142
Good afternoon lovely lovely gentlemen!
I am so so happy to be in Mississauga as it’s one of my FAVOURITE places to be!

AVAILABLE NOW IN MISSISSAUGA DISCREET COMFY INCALL LOCATION. DIXIE & MATHESON AREA CLOSE TO THE HIGHWAY ETC. I have IMPORTED ultra thin but VERY strong condoms available for us to use. This makes sex much more enjoyable for the both of us!

I MAY EXTEND MY STAY AND ALSO BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW AS WELL. I have a couple pre bookings for tomorrow.. you are also more than welcome to pre book a time for today or tomorrow! :)

MISSISSAUGA DISCREET LOCATION:
Thursday July 19 2pm - 2am
Friday July 20 10am - 2am
Saturday July 21 10am - 12midnight (most likely be here tomorrow)

Hope to meet any new gentlemen while I’m playing in Mississauga!
I also can’t wait to see my regulars 😘 I won’t be in Mississauga again for awhile after this visit as I have other tour dates planned.

e460b89293428d634ff95dd864fb00d2.jpg

I’m also Prebooking....

BURLINGTON LOCATION
Wednesday July 25 @ 2pm
Thursday July 26 @ 10am

NEWMARKET LOCATION
Thursday August 2 @ 2pm
Friday August 3 @ 10am

TORONTO AIRPORT LOCATION
Thursday August 9 @ 2pm
Friday August 10 @ 10am

OAKVILLE LOCATION
Thursday August 30 @ 2pm
Friday August 31 @ 10pm

ST CATHARINES LOCATION
Wednesday September 12 @ 2pm
Thursday September 13 @ 10am

These are all tour dates that are currently available for you to pre book a date with me! First timers and men NEW to the hobby are always welcome. I’m very accommodating, friendly, down to earth, easy going and extremely naughty ;-)

Why take a risk visiting some random SP when you can visit a WELL REVIEWED & VERIFIED SP? Let’s have some fun! I offer 30 minute, 45 minute, 1 hour, 90 minute & MULTI HOUR play times.

02bf515f286af07dd1e59e90e81dba94.jpg

Look forward to meeting and spending time with you!
Feel free to give me up to an hour notice for dates. If running late for a scheduled appointment, PLEASE give me a heads up so there’s no miscommunication.

I love ALL gentlemen of ALL races & ages. You must be 20 years of age or older. Gentlemen 65 years of age or older are also always welcome! Respectful and mature gentlemen only. NEVER rushed, always FULL time booked. If 30 minutes is not enough time for you, please don’t hesitate to book the 45minute date. It’s better to have extra time than to feel pressured in a certain time frame. If we have extra time, I offer awesome massage and/or body slides and we can end or begin the session with a shower for 2.

Come visit an SP who loves what she does! I don’t know how much longer I’ll be in the business so take this time to visit me and let’s have a blast! I am 420 friendly (never in the room) and I do love the occasional glass of champagne and wine! (I’m Italian!).

To book a date, I truly prefer text messages. You can also email me and then follow up with a text. I answer phone calls when I am available (I don’t answer phone calls on days that I’m off).

LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING!
- Kadie Lux.

Text/Call:
647 270 1282

Twitter: @kadielux1
Email:
[email protected]

(I do not answer app numbers. I’ve had a few negative experiences in the past with gentlemen using app numbers therefore do not accept them.)
I do not contact ANY numbers out of the blue or randomly, I respect your privacy.

See you soon handsome!!
ALL RESPECTFUL MEN WELCOME of all ages and nationalities as long as you’re mature and respectful.

About this Discussion

0 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom