Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa

REVIEW Ava and Pamela

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gideeup

Joined Jan 23, 2010
Messages 16
Time for another duo session....love the SP's but every once in a while after a bad experience in TOFTT (stay away from CL) I need a good massage. Looked all over for a good duo who I could book on short notice and it was suggested to me that Pamela and Ava would be a good combo. I have seen Ava before an she is very nice, with an ass you can bounce a car off of, so I figured with the suggestion to add Pamela to the mix what could go wrong, her pics look awesome.

So off I go to Allure.

Here is the rundown of the session, Ava is a very take charge kind of girl, which I like. Pamela follows her lead. While Pamela is a little larger than her pics show her to be, she has the most incrediable eyes, that just scream "come fuck me!!!!" Over all session was awesome, the girls were playing with each other and me, and the finish was fanstastic!!! I would suggest this to anyone, but as for repeating, there are many other massage girls out there to try in duos.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Ava and Pamela

I do MP as well but little time to post reviews thanks for recommendation Gideep.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Ava and Pamela

I do MP as well but little time to post reviews thanks for recommendation gideep.

About this Discussion

3 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom