Made with Love

IN-Call Aura@GSPOT

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I was in my usual SP hunting ground on the Airport strip and noticed that Aura was working. Her pic with her booty in the air had me sniffing like a dog. So I decided to sample this ebony treat for a 30 minute session.

Aura's pics are right on. Slim body with a gorgeous ass. No tats, but does have a tongue stud that she puts to very good use. She is slim, titties a bit on the saggy side but great nipples and over all a decent body.

Service wise, DAMN , this girl can BBBJ with the best of them. Lots of spit, shaft licking, ball licking, knob licking, basically treated little Ray like an ice cream cone. The rest of the services provided were LFK, DATY & Digits, and FS I am sure but again I chose to finish in a 69 position.

All in all a very enjoyable session with a sexy ebony lady and all in for $120.00,

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Aura@GSPOT

iceman_dci said:
Rayden...you won this round Bud.

HEHEHE, actually I was trying to book Marica from TorontoStarlets, when that failed I hit gspot.

TOOCOOLDUDE, I have more hair and I think I am younger than that dude in the pic. :eek: I do like the crown!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Who is your favorite lady with G-spot Ray? I have never tried out this agency, but I admit the price is tempting, aslong as they are not like the 80 dollar Mexican sweat shop operations. I don't like the quickies with the restrictive services .

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Jawbone said:
I have never played in Gspot land, are the ladies on par in the looks department with the other top agencies in downtown Toronto?

Based on the current roster I have seen Samantha, Aura, Emilia and Adrienne. Service wise all top notch, and looks wise all different, so as for a favorite, nope don't have one. I would rank them all equally depending on the mood for the day.

I wouldn't say the ladies are sub-par. Look at the mentioned Raven that use to be with this company, very hot lady. Ladies move around agencies. Some gems as well as duds I'm sure come through G-spot just like most of the agencies.

Don’t base an agencies worth by its price point. Look at Room-mates, one of my favorite go to agencies when downtown and their price is pretty damn good for the quality of lady and service you receive.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Rayden said:
Based on the current roster I have seen Samantha, Aura, Emilia and Adrienne. Service wise all top notch, and looks wise all different, so as for a favorite, nope don't have one. I would rank them all equally depending on the mood for the day.

I wouldn't say the ladies are sub-par. Look at the mentioned Raven that use to be with this company, very hot lady. Ladies move around agencies. Some gems as well as duds I'm sure come through G-spot just like most of the agencies.

Don’t base an agencies worth by its price point. Look at Room-mates, one of my favorite go to agencies when downtown and their price is pretty damn good for the quality of lady and service you receive.

Since I count my pennies, I agree with you 100%. I can't afford the $300 babes, so I am grateful for the better priced ladies.

Top Bottom