Made with Love

Atley Smith (Allegra/Indy) - Unbridled Passion

texasjoe

Reviewer
Joined Apr 29, 2013
Messages 147
There is a scene in most coming of age movies.... Picture an attractive Hollywood leading lady, hair tied up, maybe glasses to cover the striking features of her pretty face or some demure clothing to hide the sexy body underneath.... The scene usually plays out where by the pulling of one hair pin or the sly removal of said glasses, the cover unravels and a ferocious sex kitten is revealed. For some reason this is what plays in my head from my first interactions with Atley. You can see this pretty girl, but by the nature of a heavy winter coat or 'all the sweaters' there is a build up she creates to the eventual and full reveal of what is a sexy, free, graceful yet wild animalistic lover.

Smith is also an appropriate moniker because the style in which we first engaged in our intimate moments together reminded me of another Hollywood feature.... Mr and Mrs Smith. Do you remember that sex scene in the house? Where they destroyed each other and their surroundings. Rawcous and rough, passion unbridled we came together almost as violently, full of desire.

Atley is pretty no doubt, with a devilish smile that draws you in. If given the time to witness, she moves sensually and gracefully like a dancer, her body is fit and fantastic, again like a dancer. She has been the opposite of shy in her twitter photos so you can bear witness to her bare fitness. To come into contact, lips, hips and fingertips is another level of fantastic altogether. Passion (this word is on repeat) is undeniable, her responsiveness and sensitivity when you happen to slide those lips and fingertips just the right way will give her a reaction that encourages your own excitement. When she is having fun, WE are having fun and the memory I won't ever lose is grasping her tight as she trembled in my arms. Her energy is unrivaled and making her scream, spasm and shiver will prime her to return the favor tenfold. She pushed me back onto the bed as if I were her prey to be devoured and I did not resist. Atley is something special. Our time together was much too brief and I am anxious to explore the many more ways to make her melt.

Repeatable? Yes! Once, even twice, wouldn't be enough. Atley is a welcomed future addiction. Treat her well gentlemen.

Atley Irish (@AtleyKitten) on Twitter

(A small note.... VERY Duo friendly)

Cheers!

Top Bottom