Made with Love

At what age should a provider retire?

Hardcore

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 94

I agree with the quote "different strokes are for different folks"

There are gentlemen who prefer the 18-25 year olds providers and this is fine. Having a preference is fine and having Options are GREAT! But on the flip side there are gentlemen who prefer the MILF type. So realistically what age provider should retire?

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
Interesting thread, I saw some ads from a 65 years old SP somewhere, I think it was CL. Honestly why would you pay to 65 years old woman to have sex with? I think top age should be 50 for retirement

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
There isn't a magic number, a 70 year old woman can give head as well as someone half her age. Let the market decide.

Imagine if someone suggested guys are too old to fuck.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
https://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Sexiest+Women+Over+50

I agree with the comment about when she gets tired of the work. I don't think there is a retirement best before date, but maybe a maximum number of years to do it consecutively without a break. I would probably put that at 5 years full time maximum. If she just does it part time or takes a significant break, then the total number of years might be much longer, but as a full time work it can be quite demanding and interfere a lot with people's personal lives unles she puts a Mon-Friday 9-5 kind of schedule on it.

There is definitely a big misconception about the popularity of older sps vs younger ones, but frankly a lot of older sps (40's) can be busier and have more interest than younger ones simply because of that old supply and demand equation. There is a definite lack of reputable reliable 40's sps available in this business but the demand is definitely there.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
shadowsun said:
https://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Sexiest+Women+Over+50

Michelle Pfeiffer is over 50 . Excellent . Maybe now I have a shot at her :party: . Probably have to wait 10 more years before Raquelle Welch's social life cool's down to have a shot :frown: .:frown: I would dress her up just like in the famous poster and have her speak cave person . That would be extremely hot .

Bear669

Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
(Bear flops over in dead faint)

(Bear flops over in dead faint)

Tgirl Nikki said:
Especially if she takes out her dentures, and gives you a good ol' fashioned gummin'! :lol:

... At the SHOCKING crudity of the usually exquisite and articulate Ms N! :gasp:

Top Bottom