Made with Love

IN-Call Astounding Sydney - Roommates

D

Demien2k5

So with three hours free to myself this afternoon, and a long running desire to meet Sydney for a play date after reading crackerjack’s earlier review, when Nikki told me this morning Sydney was available I jumped at the chance, and was HUGELY happy I did!.
For all you "numbers only" dudes, I’ll try something different and get that out of the way first so as not to bore you too much with my long-winded style…
IMHO
Face 9 – gorgeous gorgeous girl, really my type
Body 8.5 – toned and very athletic
Attitude 10 – wicked fun and very engaging, endearing personality
Service 10+ - read on to find out why
Hygiene 10 – simply impeccably fresh and feminine
Repeat? Already moving things around in my schedule for next week
So, door opens, and I shit you not, this woman's identical twin is standing there with the sweetest, most inviting ear to ear smile I’ve ever seen:
https://www.art.com/asp/View_HighZo...-2772-Z00DTW8G.jpg&imgwidth=693&imgheight=866
(Tanya Roberts, of Charlie's Angels fame)
I’d asked her just for just two things: to meet me in her street clothes, and to wear her hottest and most enticing body jewels, and dudes, she did not disappoint. Warmly offering a quick peck at the door, she glided seductively down the hallway in the tightest, most alluringly contoured jeans I’ve had the pleasure of admiring, and had a really cute peach colored hoodie zipped up to her chin which only served to emphasize her amazingly blue eyes, glossed lips, and super hot “just came from the salon” feathered chestnut locks. OMG! I could barely contain my excitement.
She is so easy to talk to, and I immediately felt totally comfortable with both the small get to know you talk, as well as the more intimate play date details. Freshened up and made my way back to the suite where Sydney began to casually, but very deliberately peel away her clothes in wickedly seductive fashion, much to my ever growing anticipation as each item fell innocently to the carpet.
What a sight to behold – this beautiful woman standing there, completely nude, smiling elegantly, sharing THE most incredible body art adorning her alabaster skin. These are not simply tattoos – they truly are works “Art” in every sense, and are so well done they really complement and enhance her already irresistible curves and feminine form. She sports a terrific sleeve and marvelous wrap-around torso piece, and I was instant impressed and highly aroused just admiring them, her, them, her….y’know how it is, right? She’s very close to spinner material, with super fit and toned athlete’s body, smallish ripe, firm breasts and delectable pierced brown puffies you could play with all day. Amazing soft but firm bum, and what I’d call perfect dancer’s legs, wrought from years of equestrian, and a lovely little natural trimmed garden just lush for elicit trysts… Wow!
The session itself was outstanding – this girl is a fantastic kisser, and her moves spanned the whole spectrum of silky soft teasing kisses, to passionately intense DFK, to long lingering, fingers through your hair and nails down your back sensual embraces. Great slow, sensual, grinding mish, complete with passionate DFK, followed by very vigourous CG, and super aggressive doggie which I adored admiring at length in the expansive mirrors. DATY/DATO was very enjoyable, and she provided super oral services that had me right on edge dying to let go, yet debating whether to let go or go back for more doggie, or simply have her play in front of the mirror for me where I could admire every inch of that body.
Most incredible? Definitely her big sea blue crystalline eyes. Words simply can’t describe them, so won’t try.
Way too much to describe, and she fulfilled my desires so completely, I could never do the session justice if I tried to actually write it all down. This girl is just so sexy, so erotic, and so much goddamn fun to be with in bed…certainly made me forget it was a service for damn sure!
BUT – my personal highlight of the session? While she was kneeling up on the end of the bed facing the mirrors where I could admire both that juicy bum, and see her intensely playing with her glistening charms (pierced clitoris to boot! So HOT!) she began to intently squeal with pleasure and turned to show me her sopping fingers…wide eyed, I asked her if she had cum, and she said, actually, I squirt! Asking if she could do it some more just for me, she smiled erotically, straddled my face, and thrashed her stiff little pierced button until she had given me a four minute long honey dew facial! UNREAL, and oh sooooo sweet the nectar. Wished it would never end!
When all was said and done, I was cursing myself for not booking longer. She’s not a biker chick by any means, but has a very hot, very chique and very avant-garde look I found wildly arousing from nose ring, to belly button studs, to clitoral barbell, and all artwork in between. And those eyes…fcuk! Thanks Sydney - you REALLY rocked my world out of orbit today baby!

D

Demien2k5

king21 said:
Another great review D!, really Tanya Roberts?, had a thing for Tanya when I was a teen.

...in all honesty Dude! She had the bright blue eyes, feathered bangs, high cheekbones, perfect teeth and sexy dimples....that was the first image that popped into my head (dating myself, clearly) apart from a young, sexy Margot Kidder in Superman 1! :oops:

B

Beenthere123

Damn demien you are killing me calling RM now to book her this week you can guarantee me she is a good kisser?, how is her DT talent.

B

Beenthere123

No need to answer that bud, just booked her for tomorrow also tried to book Sofia @ Mirage for this weekend but was told she had to take a week of cause some guy drained her last week, wonder who :cool:. She is back on Tuesday and have first dips on her.

D

Demien2k5

So - for everyone who has somehow gotten hold of my e-mail address :???: and have been innundating my inbox with "Dude, can you share......about Sydney with me?" messages....

Tanya Roberts does not ACTUALLY work at Roommates, but Sydney is indeed a very close resemblance facially. Her services were outstanding, and there were some things we shared that will unfortunately need to remain confidential for the sake of discretion. She offers a great Full GFE and even PSE depending on your chemistry and personal connection but remember, in the hobby, everything with every SP is always YMMV. She is a fantastic kisser BT123, you won't be disappointed, and I will absolutely guarantee that or I'll personally refund your investment! In all honesty, there was nothing I did not LOVE about this girl - as I said, she's really my type of babe. I think her measurements might be off a bit and would guestimate her hips as 30 or 32 at most, not 26, but could be wrong. I booked for 2.5 and standard rates apply per usual with Roommates.

Where I'm really excited is my upcoming session with Kristen! After I won the free hour with her during the Sunday night chat, I've been shopping to pick up the black lace lingerie I'd suggested she'd look great in, and with a 3 hour session now booked, I am really jazzed to see her model the overall look...will be sure to review for anyone interested in hearing how that goes....<woo-hoo!>

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
Demien2k5 said:
So - for everyone who has somehow gotten hold of my e-mail address :???: and have been innundating my inbox with "Dude, can you share......about Sydney with me?" messages....

Tanya Roberts does not ACTUALLY work at Roommates, but Sydney is indeed a very close resemblance facially. Her services were outstanding, and there were some things we shared that will unfortunately need to remain confidential for the sake of discretion. She offers a great Full GFE and even PSE depending on your chemistry and personal connection but remember, in the hobby, everything with every SP is always YMMV. She is a fantastic kisser BT123, you won't be disappointed, and I will absolutely guarantee that or I'll personally refund your investment! In all honesty, there was nothing I did not LOVE about this girl - as I said, she's really my type of babe. I think her measurements might be off a bit and would guestimate her hips as 30 or 32 at most, not 26, but could be wrong. I booked for 2.5 and standard rates apply per usual with Roommates.

Where I'm really excited is my upcoming session with Kristen! After I won the free hour with her during the Sunday night chat, I've been shopping to pick up the black lace lingerie I'd suggested she'd look great in, and with a 3 hour session now booked, I am really jazzed to see her model the overall look...will be sure to review for anyone interested in hearing how that goes....<woo-hoo!>

Thanks for the info Demien good to know and please take it easy on Kristen

D

Demien2k5

Rock said:
Thanks for the info Demien good to know and please take it easy on Kristen

I was hoping someone would ask Kristen to take it easy on me! This lady is scary gorgeous and wickedly erotic...Although I'm very afraid, I just can't seem to look away....<now floating mesmerized towards the light>

Top Bottom