Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Venus Toronto

Asian women make ANYTHING look GOOD

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
Please..... you get a grip, other posts here also had nothing to do with Asian women yet you only bitch about mine,lol, interesting...well not really.... trite and immature! Regarding you being a magona, never gave it or you a thought, how you act is up to you, it's your character, let it show:) and you clearly don't understand anything about me. The medical clinic post was referring to a comment MAL made and had nothing to do with you, yet you are so consumed with retorting against my posts/opinions, you couldn't see that. You do seem to have a stick up your ass when it comes to my opinions......Friend????? and yet again you defend Mal's right to state his, comical you are!!

MsC, there's a pattern that's pretty consistent. Login handles are created, behave for a little while then turn either nasty, offensive, or stupid, and when they are called on it thesun objects loudly about how there's "bullying" going on. Not the first time, won't be the last.

I had no issue with MAL except for his idiotic comments about the health care system (which I do know a lot more about than he does), Asian women (which I do know a lot more about then he does), and...well...just about everything else, when I think about it :biggrin2:

But, despite the fact MAL is shooting his mouth off like an uninformed idiot, you can expect thesun to defend his right to do so while also objecting when someone calls MAL on his crap. MAL can post what he wants (as long as the Mods agree), just as I can call "bullshit" when he deserves it. And thesun can object all he wants to my calling bullshit, too. Ain't life grand?

C

cristycurves

MsC, there's a pattern that's pretty consistent. Login handles are created, behave for a little while then turn either nasty, offensive, or stupid, and when they are called on it thesun objects loudly about how there's "bullying" going on. Not the first time, won't be the last.

I had no issue with MAL except for his idiotic comments about the health care system (which I do know a lot more about than he does), Asian women (which I do know a lot more about then he does), and...well...just about everything else, when I think about it :biggrin2:

But, despite the fact MAL is shooting his mouth off like an uninformed idiot, you can expect thesun to defend his right to do so while also objecting when someone calls MAL on his crap. MAL can post what he wants (as long as the Mods agree), just as I can call "bullshit" when he deserves it. And thesun can object all he wants to my calling bullshit, too. Ain't life grand?

couldn't agree more:)

About this Discussion

41 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom