Made with Love

IN-Call Asian SPs have greek in their menu?

B

Beenthere123

Re: Asian SPs have greek in their menu?

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Asian Joy. haven't seen her so can't comment on looks and service. I'm surprised she can do Greek, she looks so tiny.

Thanks Sandman have to bookmark her, I must see her.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Holy shit Asian Joy!!!

Just saw her video and jizzed in my pants! Never heard of her before today! Anyone have any info on her? Is she outcall only?

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

Heatwaves76 said:
Holy shit Asian Joy!!!

Just saw her video and jizzed in my pants! Never heard of her before today! Anyone have any info on her? Is she outcall only?

Odd, I thought she did incall too. Her prices have gone up too. I seem to remember her being in the $200-250 range.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

Heatwaves76 said:
Holy shit Asian Joy!!!

Anyone?
Video blew me away in more ways than one HW. :D

Sauna

Joined Nov 19, 2009
Messages 6
art of happiness said:
Session with Jube at Roommates included rear-digits. Didn't ask, but greek might be on the menu.

I checked her reviews on the Roommates website. One guy did mention she accommadated his greek request.
I've seen Jube a couple times, but I've never gotten greek. But she has hinted I could get a piece of her sweet ass in the future.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Sauna said:
I checked her reviews on the Roommates website. One guy did mention she accommadated his greek request.
I've seen Jube a couple times, but I've never gotten greek. But she has hinted I could get a piece of her sweet ass in the future.

Out of curiousity, what is her background? Is she a CBC?

Top Bottom