Made with Love

Asian Cat House #1

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
Date: 11-19-19
URL (Profile or Bio Page):
Age: She was Actually 24 YO - Physical Description: Around 5ft tall with average body & nice soft C cup tits. They looked too good to be real but they were so soft that I couldn't tell. Facially very cute

I saw a listing for Emily on Leo's list and after a few texts I headed to the address I know quite well. After ringing the bell the door was opened to let me in. Behind the door was someone I saw last year. At that time her name was Jennifer. She gave me a hug and wanted me to follow her to a room. I told her I was here for the other girl so she yelled out Coco and took me to Coco's room.

Coco was cute facially and had a nice petite body on her. I paid the Donation and we began kissing for while. Coco then removed her clothes and I did the same. We got on the bed and we softly kissed while she massaged my Dick. I began to massage her big soft titties then I moved down to lick & suck on her nipples & massage her pussy. Coco began running her fingers thru my hair so I moved down to lick her pussy. As with most Asians she was not completely shaved so I lifted her legs up slightly so I could avoid getting a mouth full of hair while I ate her pussy. Coco began to make soft Oh Oh noises as I licked her pussy. After she became very wet I moved up and sucked on her big titties for awhile before I moved over on my back. Coco moved on top of me and began sucking my nipples while she massaged my Dick. Then she moved down and did a nice BBBJ & BLS until I was ready to go.

Coco applied the cover and squatted over me before lowering herself slowly onto my Dick. She bounced up & down for a while but there wasn't enough movement so I told her I wanted to do Doggy at the edge of the bed. This time I remembered to remove my socks as on my last visit my stocking feet kept sliding on the laminate floor.

I started slow until I heard Coco making more soft Oh Oh sounds then I fucked her hard & fast. When I was getting close I flipped her over so I could kiss her while I popped. The only problem was that she made a lot of Oh Oh sounds while I fucked her. Her soft moist lips were now hard and dry. I was thinking of getting up to give her a drink of the Ice Tea I had brought with me but I was past the point of no return so I just stayed put and popped. Even with the dry lips at the end this was a great GFE for me.

I will Recommend Coco but I suggest you ask for Coco when you text. When I told Coco I had a session with Jennifer last year she said you mean Emilie? Last years Jennifer is now Emilie , which is the girl I originally texted. Also when I left I checked my texts and found this ...Today 3 girls Coco and yoyo Emilie working. It seems someone else is handling the bookings for these girls??

Lastly - photos in the listings are FAKE! You will be getting the girl shown in the photos!

About this Discussion

4 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom