Made with Love
SPDir
Sexy Friends Toronto

Asian Cat House #1-Coco once again

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 288
City: NF Canada
Address: Off Lundys Lane near KFC
Appointment Type: Incall - 30 minutes
Activities: Kissing , bbbj, daty , 69, K9 , Mish BBBJCIMNSW
Age: 24 - Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5ft+ tall with average body & nice soft C cup tits. They looked too good to be real but they were so soft. I spent a lot of time on this visit massaging & sucking on them and they are real! Facially very cute.

I sent a text to the # in the listing and asked what girls were working today. The reply was Joyce, Jennifer , & Coco . I texted back that I would see the new girl Joyce and headed to the house.

At the house Coco answered the door and I told her I was there to see Joyce. Coco doesn't understand very much English so she called Jennifer to talk to me. Jennifer said "Joyce go back to China". I asked if there was another girl there and she told me wait as she went into one of the bedrooms. A few minutes later she came out with another girl who looked like she just woke up dressed in sexy black lingerie. She was a little heavier than Coco and not as pretty but she was interesting so i said OK. Jennifer led me to a different Bedroom and told me to wait. A few minutes later Jennifer came back in the room and said Selena no Fucky today just Sucky. I told her to forget it then and told her to send Coco in instead.

Coco entered the room and we kissed and massaged each other for awhile before getting on the bed. Coco moved down and began a BBBJ as I massaged her big soft tits. After a few minutes she moved around and we did some 69. Her bbbj was starting to get me close so I had her move up and I did daty for a while. After Coco popped she reached for a condom but then noticed I was a little soft so she bent down and did more BBBJ while cupping my balls until I was up to full strength.

Coco applied the condom and we did Doggy for some time as I reached under her to massage her big titties. I then had her turn over and I got on top of her so I could kiss her and suck on her tities as I fucked her. When I began to get close I stood at the edge of the bed and removed the condom. Coco moved over & she wiped my Dick with a wet wipe before taking it in her mouth. Just like my last time with her , she massaged my balls as she sucked my Dick. This time the bbbj was even more intense with her mouth making loud slurping noises as she sucked away on my Dick until I popped. When My body stopped jerking Coco removed her mouth from around my Dick and spit into the waste basket. She then cleaned me with wet wipes and told me to wait while she left to brush her teeth. When she returned Coco gave me a nice long back massage.

As with my two previous sessions with her I had a very nice time again and from her moans and dripping wet pussy it looks like she did also.
Damage was 100 CND ( about 70 USD) . On the way out I slipped her another 20 CND at the door. Just as I was leaving Jennifer came over and told me to come back tomorrow and Selena would be ready to Fuck then. I told maybe but I ended up seeing someone else instead.
Recommendation: Yes

Top Bottom