Made with Love

Mississauga Asian Candy

c berrios

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 74
https://www.theredzone.com/mississauga/diana/index.htm#

Fairly certain girl I saw at this place was not the same girl in the pic, but she was young and cute enough, so I bit the bullet and stayed. Began the session asking her join me in the shower which she obliged. Kissing was mostly LK/LFK while her hands were busy squeezing my nipples, running her fingers up and down the crack of my ass. BBBJ although wasn't deep, wet with lot's of saliva, nice eye contact. Out of the shower, only had about 10 mins left in the session. Started off with standing mish, then bent her over and started banging away doggie off the edge of the bed. Nice view of her tight ass, rubbed my finger in her asshole till I instructed her to get on her hands and knees to finish me off with a BBBJ. She obliged with BBBJ/HJ combo all over her neck, tits etc.

Overall, descent way to burn-up 30 mins during weekday afternoon. Anybody considering trying out this place, make sure you tell phone person you want to see the girl posted on the ad. If you get there and she doesn't look like her, best case scenerio you can take a look and see if there's any other hotties around. Worst case, cut your loses and leave. Cheers.

tiano

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 61
Thanks for the heads up CB. Dropped by, girl who answered the door didn't look like the girl in the pics. Asked if anyone else was around, she said no, I said thanks, turned around, and left. Anyone else have any better luck with this place?

Dickwood

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 48
tiano said:
Thanks for the heads up CB. Dropped by, girl who answered the door didn't look like the girl in the pics. Asked if anyone else was around, she said no, I said thanks, turned around, and left. Anyone else have any better luck with this place?

Had similar experience thought I was the only one.

Top Bottom