Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Pure Pleasure Spa

Artist Films Herself Having Sex With A Stranger In ‘Unsimulated’ Commentary On Rape

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Anneliese

Joined Jan 18, 2013
Messages 239
thanks for posting, loved reading this.... she is a very brave and innovative performance artist... very cutting edge... and the nuance of "are you ok bob?" so profound for me, as she is right in that women ALWAYS put others needs first.

I have been roofied, but managed to get home "just in time" although barely.... fell down on the sidewalk on my street, took all I had to stumble into my apartment.... I have been fucked by university guys I thought liked me who then handed me to their friends to fuck.... I have been fucked by a man who I thought might kill me and I called that man husband.

So I find this an awesomely challenging and interesting art piece. Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
The prudes will be all over it because it involves sex but good for her!

About this Discussion

6 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom