Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Tryst

ARE YOU READY? I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! LEGENDARY PSE CANDY CANE IS INDY!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

CandyCane

Joined May 19, 2016
Messages 8

FOR BOOKINGS: [email protected]
TEXT ONLY - 647-694-2773

You may remember me as the one and only legend from Bonbons, Dream Makers, or as Brooke @ Pure/Perla - that's right, I am the one and only legendary Candy Cane, Toronto's top rated PSE provider and I AM BACK, INDEPENDENT AND BETTER THAN EVER. Standing 5'5" with measurements of 34DD-25-34 and 27 years of age, I am your perfect, curvy, elite companion, catering to gentlemen who are seeking a true GFE or PSE experience not only in the confines of my boudoir, but also for dinner and travel companionship. Please include your TERB handle and/or references when contacting me from another independent SP you have seen otherwise alternative screening can be arranged.

***CONTACT ME VIA TEXT AT 647-694-2773 TO PRE-BOOK OR EMAIL [email protected]***

CAERF member Special:
HH -180 roses
1hr-300 roses
2hr-600 roses
3hr-900 roses

For engagements longer than three hours please contact me directly to discuss rates and your fantasy. Available for extended enagements, overnights and travel.

***MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT WAS JUST DONE YESTERDAY AND MY WEBSITE WILL BE UP SOON - UNTIL THEN FOLLOW ME www.twitter.com/PSECandyCane on Twitter to SEE HOT SELFIES AND NEW PHOTOS!!***

UPCOMING SCHEDULE:

***TUESDAY MAY 31ST - DOWNTOWN INCALL - APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FROM 3PM ONWARD -- PRE-BOOK NOW***

***WEDNESDAY JUNE 1 - AIRPORT INCALL - APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FROM 1:30PM TO 4:30PM -- PRE BOOK NOW***

***THURSDAY JUNE 2 - AIRPORT INCALL - AVAILABLE FROM 10:30AM ONWARD - PRE-BOOK NOW!***

About this Discussion

0 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom