Made with Love

Apparently, according to N.O.W. women only lie 1 out of every 100,000 times

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Here in the states they take it further......if a woman get's drunk and sleeps with a guy, waking up to regret it, she can accuse him of rape. There's no personal responsibility for some groups.

This is what it has come down to. The entire responsibility falls on the man.

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383
I am the first to rant, and rail over false allegations. Those are abhorrent and wrong. Always...

I am going to gently remind you all that a knee jerk reaction with statement and no context surrounding the singular line can in fact cause a knee jerk response within women. Especially if they are not the 1 in 100,000.

Most of us never speak up, never speak out, and never report it.

I would also like to state that it is highly likely that one or more of the women on this forum have been raped prior to or during their time as a sex worker. Please do be mindful of the ladies you enjoy here before you start railing about all women being liars, etc.

I seem to recall a PSA I made in October 2014. I made it 'pallet-able' for the gentlemen out there... I was soaking in the tub of a shared room upon making it back when my 'friend' informed me she had a client on the way. I got myself together... Shaking knees and all. I know I looked like a disheveled mess and I will never know who the gentleman who was with her when she came in is... (To him I must say thank you)...

The PSA went like this:

Him: He's young (mid-late 20's). Seemed nice at first, but things progressed in a way which made it less than comfortable.

Where: Outcall to his residence in central Whitby.
-Finances clearly not typically an issue based on location, clothing, vehicle, etc. so I didn't insist up front.

When problems arose: Interaction wasn't ideal once things changed from a verbal to a physical discourse. There was a push for extended services I wasn't really comfortable with. I insisted on coverage for activities and got the "even for your bum". He was less than thrilled but I held my ground on coverage. It was a matter of picking my battle and I chose to bend my will on another point.

Quite frankly I have been so spoiled by the sweet men I typically spend time with it caught me off guard to be walking out the door 2 hours later without any financial aspects handled, and feeling more than a little violated.

I have to do some reevaluation. I've gone with the finances at the end all along and am truly saddened to think this will potentially change how I handle a first meeting from now on.

Email [email protected] for information please from your provider email only. I don't take sharing of information lightly, and will verify you are a provider before sharing any details. I did clear my inbox here but really would prefer to keep that from being overloaded.

I have:
Cell number, email address, residential address & photo.

My 'friend' knew I had won the battle to make sure prophylactics were used, but lost the battle to not be face down on the floor of his kitchen, and to be walking out without a cent (because getting out was a hell of a lot more important than money).

I did not lay charges... It took me over a year to be able to coherently discuss the situation. It took me the better part of 12 weeks to see someone 'new' without making them jump through extreme hoops... I damn near walked away at the time. I didn't mainly because of some amazing people in the community.

I can actually state that the man who did this is someone who was arrested for '16 liters of GHB' 5 months later. Yeah I guess this could lead to the google aficionados finding out who he is but I don't give a fuck anymore. He can live with his indiscretions.

So... While I agree wholeheartedly with those who are angry that this woman is mentally unstable and has done this... Goodness help me if I respond indelicately if there are some who fail to recall that this shit can be real, and the consequences for the women can be very high as well...

Respectfully,
Lily

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Lily, I'm so sorry that happened to you and I pray the scumbag has Leroy and Jed pounding him in the ass everyday without a rubber or lubricant!

It's horrible but the problem is each side needs protection...forced sex shouldn't happen to anyone and falsely charged should also be protected against. Stiff punishment for both scenarios should apply.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Lily, I'm so sorry that happened to you and I pray the scumbag has Leroy and Jed pounding him in the ass everyday without a rubber or lubricant!

It's horrible but the problem is each side needs protection...forced sex shouldn't happen to anyone and falsely charged should also be protected against. Stiff punishment for both scenarios should apply.

This.

Hugs Lily :BigHug: :BigHug: :BigHug:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I am the first to rant, and rail over false allegations. Those are abhorrent and wrong. Always...

I am going to gently remind you all that a knee jerk reaction with statement and no context surrounding the singular line can in fact cause a knee jerk response within women. Especially if they are not the 1 in 100,000.

I would also like to state that it is highly likely that one or more of the women on this forum have been raped prior to or during their time as a sex worker. Please do be mindful of the ladies you enjoy here before you start railing about all women being liars, etc.

I seem to recall a PSA I made in October 2014. I made it 'pallet-able' for the gentlemen out there... I was soaking in the tub of a shared room upon making it back when my 'friend' informed me she had a client on the way. I got myself together... Shaking knees and all. I know I looked like a disheveled mess and I will never know who the gentleman who was with her when she came in is... (To him I must say thank you)...

The PSA went like this:

My 'friend' knew I had won the battle to make sure prophylactics were used, but lost the battle to not be face down on the floor of his kitchen, and to be walking out without a cent (because getting out was a hell of a lot more important than money).

I did not lay charges... It took me over a year to be able to coherently discuss the situation. It took me the better part of 12 weeks to see someone 'new' without making them jump through extreme hoops... I damn near walked away at the time. I didn't mainly because of some amazing people in the community.

I can actually state that the man who did this is someone who was arrested for '16 liters of GHB' 5 months later. Yeah I guess this could lead to the google aficionados finding out who he is but I don't give a fuck anymore. He can live with his indiscretions.

So... While I agree wholeheartedly with those who are angry that this woman is mentally unstable and has done this... Goodness help me if I respond indelicately if there are some who fail to recall that this shit can be real, and the consequences for the women can be very high as well...

Respectfully,
Lily

Much respect......

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383

I will admit I have said that prayer... Then I said a prayer hoping he ends up in the same facility as one of my friends brothers. :SayWhat?: I think I was kinder with the first one.

I agree with you. Both sides need better protection.

This.

Hugs Lily :BigHug: :BigHug: :BigHug:

Hugs back my lovely friend! :BigHug:

Much respect......

And to you sir as well!

B

Boing

The PSA went like this:

Respectfully,
Lily

Thanks for sharing Lily.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
..forced sex shouldn't happen to anyone and falsely charged should also be protected against. Stiff punishment for both scenarios should apply.

While I don't believe that long prison sentences serve as a useful deterrent.

They do however keep the degenerates where they can do the least harm.

Unfortunately at the taxpayers expense

C

cristycurves

Been there Lilly, so I understand and I thank you for your post. Many sex workers don't report because of how they'll be treated by law enforcement, this is still a sad reality. I've talked about my situation before here and on another board, so I won't again. I will say that the position one holds in society and ones occupation still plays into who'll be seen as believable or not. Both sexes hold their share of liars, silly are those who make broad statements about one or the other. A crime is a crime, to lie about it is as bad as doing it, both are criminal.

Lily Divine

Joined Mar 14, 2013
Messages 383
Thanks for sharing Lily.

I felt it was time when I saw this thread.

Been there Lilly, so I understand and I thank you for your post. Many sex workers don't report because of how they'll be treated by law enforcement, this is still a sad reality. I've talked about my situation before here and on another board, so I won't again. I will say that the position one holds in society and ones occupation still plays into who'll be seen as believable or not. Both sexes hold their share of liars, silly are those who make broad statements about one or the other. A crime is a crime, to lie about it is as bad as doing it, both are criminal.

*hugs you*

No matter what position a woman holds in society her past will always appear to influence the situation. An unfortunate reality...

I just felt it was time. I felt able and capable of putting it out there so those whom I cut ties with, or whom I got obsinently defensive with when they questioned a few things might eventually know why I pulled away from everyone.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Lily, you said:

'No matter what position a woman holds in society her past will always appear to influence the situation. An unfortunate reality...'

This is not unique to women. Men are judged just as women are judged about their past.

If you deny this obvious truth Lily, I can easily post examples to prove my point as being correct.

Top Bottom