Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Pure Pleasure Spa

Anyone try Sam's?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

gudnite

Well-known member
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
afterdark said:
Sams and Perfect Pleasures are run by the same person / people. Mostly b & S. The girls you ask for are not what you get. There are lots of complaints about them on this and other boards.
 

kevin

Well-known member
Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
gudnite said:
Sams and Perfect Pleasures are run by the same person / people. Mostly b & S. The girls you ask for are not what you get. There are lots of complaints about them on this and other boards.


PP is run by Scottish Katie -a former escort aka Karen the owner of Perfect Pleasure and Sams is run by a very old lady who isn't Katie/Karen. Both companies have fake pics. At PP most are fake and at sams half are fake or very altered. Don't like either agency although I always go back and try again eventually.

People think Sam is involved with other agencies because she copies the pics of their sites and puts them on hers - NiteCandy, PerfectPleasure,Naughtyhotties etc....I've seen their pics on Sams site. Seems like all their girls work everywhere else. They have been a waste of time for me so far.

Suggestion to escorts: Please retain the same name at each agency.
 

BigAbe

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 77
Thanks to the experts for the useful info much appreciated.
 

Oliver stone

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 55
kevin said:
PP is run by Scottish Katie -a former escort aka Karen the owner of Perfect Pleasure and Sams is run by a very old lady who isn't Katie/Karen. Both companies have fake pics. At PP most are fake and at sams half are fake or very altered. Don't like either agency although I always go back and try again eventually.

People think Sam is involved with other agencies because she copies the pics of their sites and puts them on hers - NiteCandy, PerfectPleasure,Naughtyhotties etc....I've seen their pics on Sams site. Seems like all their girls work everywhere else. They have been a waste of time for me so far.

Suggestion to escorts: Please retain the same name at each agency.

Dude you are a true Pro

Cheers and thanks.
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
Thanks Kevin...more good info from you for this area.
 

Trump

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
iceman_dci said:
Thanks Kevin...more good info from you for this area.

Don't forget to thank gudnite as well dude knows his territory.
 

kevin

Well-known member
Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 60
We appreciate gudnite. He does perhaps the most reviews in the Barrie area and we all benefit from that.

Kudos to gudnite!
 

gudnite

Well-known member
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
kevin said:
We appreciate gudnite. He does perhaps the most reviews in the Barrie area and we all benefit from that.

Kudos to gudnite!

Hey guys thanks. I appreciate your trust and confidence in my reviews and comments.
 

love exotics

Well-known member
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 75
Wow, terrific thread. Potentially saved some of us board bro's a few bucks. Appreciate all the info fellas. Thanks.
 

About this Discussion

10 Replies
937 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom