Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Cupid Escorts

IN-Call Anyone has NTDL (NO-TO-DO-LIST) ?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Doggie

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
I know this can be little harsh to some SPs but anyone keeps NTDL? and care to post?
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
I wouldn't post it as it wouldn't be fair to the ladies. My not to do list is based on my preferences which may not be the same for everyone else. I also add ladies that seem to get consistently bad reviews, which are easy to pick up on if you follow the boards
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I agree with Repo. It would be a little unfair to the ladies. I would just construct my list based on negative reviews as well.
 

Darfus

Well-known member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
I dont think anyone will post a list for this but I do have not-to-do list based one agency and provider's negative history
 

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
doggie said:
I know this can be little harsh to some SPs but anyone keeps NTDL? and care to post?

Why do you need a NTDL? From my perspective, I have a TDL, and a repeat list, and that in and of itself is more than sufficient... I oftentimes don't even end up seeing some of the ladies on my TDL, due to scheduling issues, and there are certainly ladies that I would be happy to see, that never make it to my TDL because I want to keep the number reasonable.....so the point of having a NTDL is counterproductive.
In other words, why worry about who you will not see, if you are having a difficult enough time seeing ladies that you really do want to see?
 

Wilsonjso

Well-known member
Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Lone Wolf said:
Why do you need a NTDL? From my perspective, I have a TDL, and a repeat list, and that in and of itself is more than sufficient... I oftentimes don't even end up seeing some of the ladies on my TDL, due to scheduling issues, and there are certainly ladies that I would be happy to see, that never make it to my TDL because I want to keep the number reasonable.....so the point of having a NTDL is counterproductive.
In other words, why worry about who you will not see, if you are having a difficult enough time seeing ladies that you really do want to see?
Ditto.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Sure we all have a NTDL for many reasons, personal taste, bad reviews, word of mouth feedback, rumors and even prior bad experiences. Out of respect for the ladies these must be kept to ourselves as everyone has their own opinion and point of view. For example, one member may be smitten with a lady that I have on the NTDL just because she is his style, if he listened to me he would have avoided her and missed out. Conscequently, I know of others with ladies on their NTDL that I may enjoy so its more of a personal choice based on the feedback you get from many reviews that determines whom you should not see. Lets be respectfull to the ladies by not slagging them.
 

Smooth

Well-known member
Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
I agree with most here, a NOT to do list posted would not be fair to the ladies.
 

oyster shucker

Well-known member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Smooth said:
I agree with most here, a NOT to do list posted would not be fair to the ladies.

The NTDL is equal to all the SP's that are not on the TDL.LOL

I've got enough issues keeping up with the TDL.
 

crackerjack

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 135
Although I won't post names,,,,past experiences with EE chicks were the result of horrendous after tastes. Admittedly not all EE's are nightmares,,,,just the EE's I had the misfortune of meeting were nightmares. Permanently scarred me for life (shiver!).
 
A

All4one

Guest
crackerjack said:
Although I won't post names,,,,past experiences with EE chicks were the result of horrendous after tastes. Admittedly not all EE's are nightmares,,,,just the EE's I had the misfortune of meeting were nightmares. Permanently scarred me for life (shiver!).


I know what you are saying Jack. I just posted new thread in The Lobby about nationalities of SPs and their services. I for one find EE and Russian providers are mainly restrictive in service wise. Most of the time i left like i didnt even get half of the service I should have and i felt like " I will take your money and this is what you get, its more than enough for you"

But I am not saying this for all EE ladies. But mainly it was like this. Thats why i try to stay away from them unless the provider has good reviews.
 
M

Mxs

Guest
I think the negative reviews, when fair, almost automatically place a provider on a NTDL. I don't think it is unfair to ask that question here...but the responses should be substantiated.

A No Repeat List may be a more appropriate way to phrase it. Bait & Switches, Bad Agencies, Extreme Service issues (not related to YMMV) should also be a part of the board as it will keep a lot of people from wasting their time and $.

One of the earlier posters is correct though, the TDLs are generally too long to really seriously consider a NTDL.
 
A

All4one

Guest
Mxs said:
I think the negative reviews, when fair, almost automatically place a provider on a NTDL. I don't think it is unfair to ask that question here...but the responses should be substantiated.

A No Repeat List may be a more appropriate way to phrase it. Bait & Switches, Bad Agencies, Extreme Service issues (not related to YMMV) should also be a part of the board as it will keep a lot of people from wasting their time and $.

One of the earlier posters is correct though, the TDLs are generally too long to really seriously consider a NTDL.

Well said Mxs. These are the main reasons of review boards.
 

Madmax

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Was going to say useless thread but have enjoyed reading members remarks.
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
My NTDL is any lady that I don't think is worthy of being on the recieving end of my hard earned mula.
 

Huck Scarry

Well-known member
Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Its not so much that I have a NTDL but a set of criteria for what I want out of a session. If they don't fall into the critria I'm looking for, then they don't make it on the TDL. Far too many ladies I've heard good things about that I have yet to do, then ladies I've heard bad things about... no point keeping a NTDL. Guess I'm just a glass half full kind of guy:)
 

Huck Scarry

Well-known member
Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
All4one said:
I for one find EE and Russian providers are mainly restrictive in service wise. Most of the time i left like i didnt even get half of the service I should have and i felt like " I will take your money and this is what you get, its more than enough for you"

But I am not saying this for all EE ladies. But mainly it was like this. Thats why i try to stay away from them unless the provider has good reviews.
Wow, how things have changed in the last couple of years... wasn't that long ago that EE was the golden standard... ahhh the heady days of Bobby, Eva, Dominque, Sherry etc.
 
Top Bottom