Made with Love

Anyone else leaving town this weekend?

T

Tgirl Nikki

I'm going northwest in a couple of hours, getting away from the G20 madness. Truth is, I absolutely love Toronto. She's a beautiful city and the place I call home, and I can't bear to watch as these out-of-town assholes smash her to bits.

I respect people's right to PEACEFUL protest, but a lot of these self-described "protesters" are just middle-class punks looking for an excuse to cause some shit. Well, the moment you break my windows, I become a lot less sympathetic to a cop breaking your face. :grrrrrr:

So, I'm off to Bruce Peninsula for a weekend of camping and relaxation, and I'm not coming back until it's all over with.

Anyone else planning to GTFO for the weekend?

Looney

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 91
Tgirl Nikki said:
I'm going northwest in a couple of hours, getting away from the G20 madness. Truth is, I absolutely love Toronto. She's a beautiful city and the place I call home, and I can't bear to watch as these out-of-town assholes smash her to bits.

I respect people's right to PEACEFUL protest, but a lot of these self-described "protesters" are just middle-class punks looking for an excuse to cause some shit. Well, the moment you break my windows, I become a lot less sympathetic to a cop breaking your face. :grrrrrr:

So, I'm off to Bruce Peninsula for a weekend of camping and relaxation, and I'm not coming back until it's all over with.

Anyone else planning to GTFO for the weekend?

You feel better after your rant Nikki. :aww:

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Tgirl Nikki said:

Exactly.

Mind you, it's amazingly quiet in the core today. 3/4 of the shops are closed and LE is everywhere. I hope someone tries something stupid. The cops look very bored and trigger happy.

C

Cycleguy007

scenicdrive said:
The good doc will be at the Muskoka Lakes in about a week. Will bypass Toronto in any case.
Not this weekend...

But next weekend we'll be heading south to Letchworth State Park to do some:

SbKAR.jpg
Some:

5dwVX.jpg
and some:

R3guT.jpg
and some:

jYiT4.jpg

maybe take the kids to Darien Lakes for a day and generally have some family time...

T

Tgirl Nikki

@Randygirl: Thanks! I'm really looking forward to unplugging for a few days, and not hearing my BlackBerry going bloopity-bloop every ten minutes! :)

@Looney: Actually, I do... I guess I just needed to get it out of my system. :great:

@RAWD: Well, I hope things stay that way - I don't mind all the extra money on security as long as they keep our beautiful city safe from the wannabe thugs and smash-happy cowards who would never do this to their own hometowns. :grrrrrr:

@scenicdrive: Beautiful area, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

@CG: I'm so jealous! :mrgreen: Have a great time!

@Everyone else: Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, have a wonderful, SAFE weekend! :party:

scenicdrive

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 21
Cycleguy007 said:
Not this weekend...

But next weekend we'll be heading south to Letchworth State Park to do some:

maybe take the kids to Darien Lakes for a day and generally have some family time...

Been to Letchworth state Park many times. It is always very scenic in summer and autumn. Darien Lakes are good for family entertainment too. Enjoy!!!

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
I'm leaving for a place far, far away from civilization, where the native populace is different in folkways and mores, dress, and life. I'm not even sure if there's running water or sanitation, but I'm told the locals are friendly.

That's right, I'm off to Hamilton. :)

H

HOF

dreamblade said:
I'm leaving for a place far, far away from civilization, where the native populace is different in folkways and mores, dress, and life. I'm not even sure if there's running water or sanitation, but I'm told the locals are friendly.

That's right, I'm off to Hamilton. :)

Smartass!:grrrrrr:

H

HOF

RAWD said:
Exactly.

Mind you, it's amazingly quiet in the core today. 3/4 of the shops are closed and LE is everywhere. I hope someone tries something stupid. The cops look very bored and trigger happy.

The Integrated Security Team is very prepared.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Rebecca Richardson said:
Smartass.

<p>+1. DB if you have time we should do our own HUBGFE reunion, HOF and CT invited.</p>

But realize if the 4 of us are in the same area for an extended area of time the earth will explode, much like my grandiose thinking right now.
Sounds like a plan, let me know, I hope I can do it.

HOF is currently in locked up or something like that though. We had to restrain him to protect all the SPs from getting HOF'd like crazy....he was getting out of control.
Bewared SPs...this is only temporary.
He will be released..and you will get HOF'd.
:)

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
ChaosTheory said:
HOF is currently in locked up or something like that though. We had to restrain him to protect all the SPs from getting HOF'd like crazy....he was getting out of control.

Please let me know when that happens so I can get my PPE (or Personal Protective Equipment) ready to wear.

I left my Kevlar in my other purse, and need time to retrieve it.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
ChaosTheory said:
But realize if the 4 of us are in the same area for an extended area of time the earth will explode, much like my grandiose thinking right now.
Sounds like a plan, let me know, I hope I can do it.

Becks and CT, I'm all in if you are. Although we will have to keep HOF in front of me at all times, just in case. :tongue:

About this Discussion

19 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom