Made with Love
Hush Companions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Any SPs who aren't intelligent?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
cristycurves said:
and sometimes it's nice to meet a man with a huge dick, a pocket full of money, fancy car, preferably a Jag, but a Bentley will do, and a strong tongue, lol. I dream big, lol:)

So, you consider a Bentley to be inferior to a Jaguar?

You are the only one in the world who does.

Bentley has better performance and is 3 times as much.

You see, women are too demanding. A guy just wants a willing lady who doesn't cause him stress. A woman wants A, B, C, D, E and so on.
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
MisterAsianLover said:
So, you consider a Bentley to be inferior to a Jaguar?

You are the only one in the world who does.

Bentley has better performance and is 3 times as much.

You see, women are too demanding. A guy just wants a willing lady who doesn't cause him stress. A woman wants A, B, C, D, E and so on.

Aww Mal did I offend you with my preference.....I don't give a rats ass which is better or worse, my world isn't full of rating this or that, I know what I like and if it's the worst of or the best of, who cares. I'm not trying to impress anyone or make choices that'll please anyone other than ME:)
 

Prim0

Senior Member
Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Everyone likes something different. Many guys like large breasts but I could care less about breast size and prefer an athletic build. Who's correct? Nobody and everybody. It's all about personal preference.

MAL....you do speak for freedom and yet you are denouncing someone's freedom to advertise in the manner they wish. If you don't like the way a lady advertises, then move on to one who you do like. There is no need to come down on them for doing things in a manner that you don't care for. Don't be a hypocrite, there are plenty of those around as it is.
 

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
I personally like women who are incredibly intelligent, sweet, easy going, natural and unsuperficial. :good:
 
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
cristycurves said:
Aww Mal did I offend you with my preference.....I don't give a rats ass which is better or worse, my world isn't full of rating this or that, I know what I like and if it's the worst of or the best of, who cares. I'm not trying to impress anyone or make choices that'll please anyone other than ME:)

Just pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about when you say: I want a guy with a Jaguar or a Bentley will do.

When I read that, I laughed. That's like me going to a dealer and saying: I would like an Acura 3.2 TL, but if you don't have that one, I'll pay the same amount for a civic.
 
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Prim0 said:
Everyone likes something different. Many guys like large breasts but I could care less about breast size and prefer an athletic build. Who's correct? Nobody and everybody. It's all about personal preference.

MAL....you do speak for freedom and yet you are denouncing someone's freedom to advertise in the manner they wish. If you don't like the way a lady advertises, then move on to one who you do like. There is no need to come down on them for doing things in a manner that you don't care for. Don't be a hypocrite, there are plenty of those around as it is.

Denouncing or pointing out your disfavour doesn't mean you don't support that person's right to do something.

If I say I don't believe in a 'women-only' gym, doesn't mean I want to force them to change their policy. Just commenting that I don't like it.

However, in fact, I don't mind women-only gyms. Just using that as an example.
 

papasmerf

Senior Member
Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
MisterAsianLover said:
Just pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about when you say: I want a guy with a Jaguar or a Bentley will do.

When I read that, I laughed. That's like me going to a dealer and saying: I would like an Acura 3.2 TL, but if you don't have that one, I'll pay the same amount for a civic.

The way I figure it is we all have preferences..........I would not want any of those cars........But that is just me.
 

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
SP: Oh misteraisianlover you so sexee, me so hornee. (Thinking: Hurry up and finish you crespucular fuckwitted cretin so I can get back to my English Lit thesis).
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
MisterAsianLover said:
*Just pointing out* that you don't know what you are talking about when you say: I want a guy with a Jaguar or a Bentley will do.

When I read that, I laughed. That's like me going to a dealer and saying: I would like an Acura 3.2 TL, but if you don't have that one, I'll pay the same amount for a civic.

Of course Mal if you say it ....it must be so:no:. You seem to just point.....a lot..... perhaps there is a reason for thatHmmmmmm, you might want to reflect upon it instead of critiquing what others prefer. Why you care is also a mystery.... but not one I'll spend anytime on:)

Peace(quote)-I personally like women who are unsuperficial....... .:no: LOL!! Says the man who is always critiquing pics of women
 

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
I wanna a parade, lalalalalal, a parade...ooooooooops sorry wrong thread...


PAPA, open the door.....I`m coming home.
 

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
cristycurves said:
Of course Mal if you say it ....it must be so:no:. You seem to just point.....a lot..... perhaps there is a reason for thatHmmmmmm, you might want to reflect upon it instead of critiquing what others prefer. Why you care is also a mystery.... but not one I'll spend anytime on:)

Peace(quote)-I personally like women who are unsuperficial....... .:no: LOL!! Says the man who is always critiquing pics of women

It must be hard feeling rejected and attacking some members from here because they don'tagree with some of your opinions.
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
peace said:
It must be hard feeling rejected and attacking some members from here because they don'tagree with some of your opinions.

Another profound statement:no:, lol. Why would I feel rejected, this isn't a popularity contest for me Peace, seems it bothers you that I don't cow tow to your views, whats the matter,not used to someone seeing you as you are, lol. Tit for tat I always say.
 
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
cristycurves said:
Another profound statement:no:, lol. Why would I feel rejected, this isn't a popularity contest for me Peace, seems it bothers you that I don't cow tow to your views, whats the matter,not used to someone seeing you as you are, lol. Tit for tat I always say.

You went to the surgeon and ask for him to give you large, fake breasts so that men would stare at you and give you more attention and benefits. Then you try to mock Peace for looking at and judging women based upon their physical beauty?

Yeah. That makes sense.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
peace said:
I personally like women who are incredibly intelligent, sweet, easy going, natural and unsuperficial. :good:

Uh?..........In the rating threads the majority of the time you give the thumbs up to the artificially enhanced entries.

Little bit of a contradiction there no?
 

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Uh?..........In the rating threads the majority of the time you give the thumbs up to the artificially enhanced entries.

Little bit of a contradiction there no?

Maurice,
I was referring to a woman 's personality....the ones who tend to appreciate the little simple things in life. They don't care about make ups (if they do, it is not my business), money or materialistic things. I also appreciate women who enjoy a healthy dialogue and respect others' different perspectives instead of nitpicking or arguing to the point of winning.

I am aware this may sound cliche but it is very true for me regarding how one's personality trumps over physical beauty as the personality can really make a person beautiful.

Regarding the rating threads, it is all purely physical and like many men and women here, they come here to enjoy what Caerf has to offer. I am not here to offend anyone nor participate in an unhealthy debate that fosters hositlity or as someone stated before, a lynch mob mentality.

:great:
 

papasmerf

Senior Member
Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
peace said:
Maurice,
I was referring to a woman 's personality....the ones who tend to appreciate the little simple things in life. They don't care about make ups (if they do, it is not my business), money or materialistic things. I also appreciate women who enjoy a healthy dialogue and respect others' different perspectives instead of nitpicking or arguing to the point of winning.

I am aware this may sound cliche but it is very true for me regarding how one's personality trumps over physical beauty as the personality can really make a person beautiful.

Regarding the rating threads, it is all purely physical and like many men and women here, they come here to enjoy what Caerf has to offer. I am not here to offend anyone nor participate in an unhealthy debate that fosters hositlity or as someone stated before, a lynch mob mentality.

:great:


Hmmmmmm:good:
 
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 767
I prefer a woman that can fuck the shit out of you and later can impress you with her intelligence. One that hold a conversation other than shoes and AP clothing
 

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
The mind is the best sex toy. When both people have a great toy, it's fantastic.
 
C

cristycurves

Guest
MisterAsianLover said:
The sexiest thing a woman can say to me is:

I want to see you.

and sadly you seldom hear this, if at all, hence your constant need to gripe......

Mal quote-You went to the surgeon and ask for him to give you large, fake breasts so that men would stare at you and give you more attention and benefits. Then you try to mock Peace for looking at and judging women based upon their physical beauty?

Yeah. That makes sense.-end quote

.............of course you'd know why I opted for a breast enhancement, the all knowing Mal, please tell me why I have two dogs, live in Halifax, eat what I eat, and go where I go, please, since you know all
:no:
 
Top Bottom