Made with Love

Question Any reviews on Amy at Platinum?.

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Amy's profile says her background's an exotic mix. PMC would have the best answer to that if you need to know.

If you did a search for Amy on this board and nothing showed up there are good reviews of her on other boards.

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Kind of hard to trust the other boards. Been burned with reading good reviews and turned out to be shills.
I disagree to a certain degree. All boards have their value, some more than others. I usually scan 3 to 4 boards for reviews, mind you not every day but often enough to keep up with what's happening on each board.

Reviews should be read and taken with a grain of salt, especially from people with minimal reviews. Shills are easily spotted. From guys with a solid review history it's up to you to decide if what they say equals your experience when you see the same SPs...and then add your review.

Why do you think I keep asking for more contributions in this Niagara section? More voices the better but sadly that hasn't happened.

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Is it true that 80 to 90% of members on boards do not review?.

A friend told me that and wanted to ask someone as you who may know.

Thanks in advance.
No idea but that would wouldn't surprise me. Most people on any board are lurkers, using the info they see but giving nothing back for whatever reasons.
Easiest way to figure a rough estimate would be to look at the total number of members on the board and then find the highest number of members who ever signed onto the board.

BTW, that's a good question to post by your friend or yourself in the open section followed by the question why aren't more people active on the board or in some sections?

LTO_3

Top Bottom