Made with Love

Any Plans for a HUBGFE Get-together?

H

HOF

Well, I know this might be a huge task depending on the numbers of ladies that attend, but I'm willing to do this to ensure the safety of all members and I officially offer to be the oral examinator (both ways). So Gents, that means that I'll be busy rating oral skills and cookie tastes, so please bring me a beer every 45 minutes!

I'm really putting myself out here, so the rest of you can mingle with each other and the ladies. This will allow one objective review of all the ladies oral repitoire and how daty will go!

What can I say, I am team player!

Winston

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 40
The Dean said:
:D We will have one mandatory condition, No panties allowed for ladies. But we need couple guys at the door to make sure all ladies are panty-free. Any volunteer??

Personally, I like panties on a lady. I like watching them come off. And I like having a little something to take home as a reminder.

You guys are just too short sighted!

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
ChaosTheory said:
The way this thread is going:
I believe the announcement will be announced via mail to all members. The invitation will include the details inscribed on a pair of Gen's panties . :lol:

:lol: that's a fantastic invitation! Gen you have enough panties for everyone?! ;)

Top Bottom