Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Any Plans for a Caerf Get-together?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
I sincerely approve of this idea, and of this thread. I do not, however, approve of Gen wearing panties. I table that all girls wear mini-skirts for routine spot checks all evening.

H

HOF

Well, I know this might be a huge task depending on the numbers of ladies that attend, but I'm willing to do this to ensure the safety of all members and I officially offer to be the oral examinator (both ways). So Gents, that means that I'll be busy rating oral skills and cookie tastes, so please bring me a beer every 45 minutes!

I'm really putting myself out here, so the rest of you can mingle with each other and the ladies. This will allow one objective review of all the ladies oral repitoire and how daty will go!

What can I say, I am team player!

T

The Dean

There are still few details to discuss other than who is going to check panties :lol:. Like date, location, attractions etc.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Wait a minute here, if the ladies are giving out taste tests, count me in!

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
The Dean said:
There are still few details to discuss other than who is going to check panties :lol:. Like date, location, attractions etc.

Those a mere details! We need to stay focused on Gen's panties, dammit!

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
Anyone knows When will this get together will happen? Is it private or open to everyone?

Darfus

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 133
GenevieveLajoie said:
I thought I wasn't supposed to wear any?

I thought you normally dont wear any :) am i wrong?

BTW get together idea is great.

tiano

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 61
Get-together sounds like a blast! Can't wait to get the party started! :)

Winston

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 40
The Dean said:
:D We will have one mandatory condition, No panties allowed for ladies. But we need couple guys at the door to make sure all ladies are panty-free. Any volunteer??

Personally, I like panties on a lady. I like watching them come off. And I like having a little something to take home as a reminder.

You guys are just too short sighted!

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
doggie said:
When this get-together will be announcent?

The way this thread is going:
I believe the announcement will be announced via mail to all members. The invitation will include the details inscribed on a pair of Gen's panties . :lol:

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
ChaosTheory said:
The way this thread is going:
I believe the announcement will be announced via mail to all members. The invitation will include the details inscribed on a pair of Gen's panties . :lol:

:lol: that's a fantastic invitation! Gen you have enough panties for everyone?! ;)

About this Discussion

44 Replies
7K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom