Made with Love

Any info on these new places?

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Yep.
Above and Beyond started up right after ASA closed. I thought the name was kinda cheesy - playing off an already well reviewed agency that just shut down. Shannon, Mya, and I think Hailey all joined KW Kittens and made it their new home after the closing.

AAB has only 2 girls. Myel was indy for the longest time, originally from Quebec. Her reviews are positive except she does not allow daty or digits. And forget about using spit for lube. She will just clean off the cover for you. It's her limit and she is excellent otherwise. Damage is $160 for the hour. She joined them becasue too many complaints about her incall location.

KW Kittens has an iffy incall with most complaints being that it is too open. There is no secured entrance and the building has a small community. Most think it will be shut down basically for this reason. Other than that all the ladies seem to be well reviewed. It's clean, fun, and you get what you pay for.

Happy Hobbying!

Above and Beyond

Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 2
Hello,

Yes we are a new agency in town however we are not new to the business. We hope to be of great service for all hobbyist alike and build a strong and loyal client base.

We appreciate the comments, good or bad. It helps us improve quality or service.

Very informative post Jessica. Thanks

Spiderman

Joined Feb 22, 2010
Messages 45
Jessica_dark said:
KW Kittens has an iffy incall with most complaints being that it is too open. There is no secured entrance and the building has a small community. Most think it will be shut down basically for this reason. Other than that all the ladies seem to be well reviewed.
I must respectfully disagree.

I've been there a few times, and the only star kitten is Mya. The rest were average at best.

Top Bottom