Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Any Incall Agencies has this kind of furniture?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
These look like they can enhance pleasure in a variety of sex positions. I wish the finest incall agencies had these instead of the fancy queen size beds.

Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 10
lovelatinas said:
These look like they can enhance pleasure in a variety of sex positions. I wish the finest incall agencies had these instead of the fancy queen size beds.

I get the principle, but I've checked them out in person at Seduction on Yonge St. and it's just a hunk of foam with fabric over it, so I wasn't interested for buying it for personal use. In fact they use that as selling point for ease of moving it and described how it comes apart in sections and even told me how easy it would be to take on the subway. I guess I strike the staff as someone who regularly needs to travel the subway with a sex couch...a compliment I guess?

I'm surprised (and a little pleased) to hear that the "finest incall agencies" haven't already considered sex specific furniture might be a good idea. Seems like it would be high on my list of things I wanted to provide my clients with. I would suggest contacting one of your favorite agencies and letting them know theres at least one client who wants to see something like this. You can get extra covers for them so it's no harder to keep clean than the beds they are already using.

Bigwillie

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 138
lovelatinas said:

Nice.:twisted:

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
So I have to agree with fruitbat, they really are a huge hunk of foam with pretty fabric over it. How do I know? I bought one for Sentry over the internet for Christmas. Dont get me wrong, it was fun for awhile but it loses its appeal. I'd rather use the kitchen counter, hot tub, lawn chair on the porch (its way more naughty). And it is hard to clean because getting the form back into the cover is a pain in the ass. Oh, and bat, I would totally take that as a compliment. How many guys hear something like that in a day?

Top Bottom