Made with Love

IN-Call Another Member of the Hailey Fan Club

U

User Name

I saw Hailey of Naughty Girls over lunch today.

It was my second visit with her, and this hour was even more enjoyable than the last.

Very nice girl, gorgeous face and amazing, amazing, amazing body. Long legs, beauitful breasts and fine ass.

Had two very energetic rounds with her today. She had very little trouble inspiring me for the 2nd SOG. If she was your g/f, you'd never let her leave the bedroom.

Super BBBJ, DT, 69, very responsive to DATY and happy to mix up positions.

I didn't realize she had such a fan club until I signed up here. Apparently my hidden gem was discovered long ago.

For the record - I love the location as it is literally across the street from my workplace and my ATM is between Point A and Point B.

Could life get any better?

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Zombie said:
You guys are pathetic the way you swoon over this Hailey chick. IT'S EMBARRASING!!

Sorry, been off my meds lately...more shit to come.

Zombie, what's wrong? If you like to fight you're on the wrong board, everyone is free to express their opinion why do you attack everyone on your posts?

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Don't get me started Wilsonjo, and even before the rest of the "Hailey Club" comes knocking at my door. I'm entitled to my opinion...yes? It just seems that you guys have all fallen for this Hailey, and you might be forthcoming in your devotion to her, but it gets old when I keep seeing review after endorsement after review of the same girl(s). I have no doubt that she provides good service. I have no doubt that she is the best thing since sliced bread...but come on!! Move along!! Part of a review board is to review new and unreviewed ladies. i think a bad experience is worth a review, but not good after good after good review of the same ladies. I don't think i've seen you or iceman or 4times or beenthere post a review of everytime they've seen Hailey. You gotta admit...cmon!!

I

iceman_dci

Zombie said:
Don't get me started Wilsonjo, and even before the rest of the "Hailey Club" comes knocking at my door. I'm entitled to my opinion...yes? It just seems that you guys have all fallen for this Hailey, and you might be forthcoming in your devotion to her, but it gets old when I keep seeing review after endorsement after review of the same girl(s). I have no doubt that she provides good service. I have no doubt that she is the best thing since sliced bread...but come on!! Move along!! Part of a review board is to review new and unreviewed ladies. i think a bad experience is worth a review, but not good after good after good review of the same ladies. I don't think i've seen you or iceman or 4times or beenthere post a review of everytime they've seen Hailey. You gotta admit...cmon!!

Well boys, should we take him in to another thread.?

B

Beenthere123

Guys don't hijack this thread let Zombie say his piece and let it be. Dean and the mods can deal with him once he gets carried away.

I

iceman_dci

Beenthere123 said:
Guys don't hijack this thread let Zombie say his piece and let it be. Dean and the mods can deal with him once he gets carried away.

Absolutely boys, don't take away from another members obviously excellent time with Hailey. I've called Zombie out in the Lobby...HIGH NOON

JDHomersimpson

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 229
oh great more competition for my girl...welcome to the club...LOL.

You've got a looong way to go to catch up to some of us. But since you're so close to her, I would imagine more "nooners" for you...Lucky you :lol:

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom