Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Sexy Friends Toronto

IN-Call Another Member of the Hailey Fan Club

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
U

User Name

I saw Hailey of Naughty Girls over lunch today.

It was my second visit with her, and this hour was even more enjoyable than the last.

Very nice girl, gorgeous face and amazing, amazing, amazing body. Long legs, beauitful breasts and fine ass.

Had two very energetic rounds with her today. She had very little trouble inspiring me for the 2nd SOG. If she was your g/f, you'd never let her leave the bedroom.

Super BBBJ, DT, 69, very responsive to DATY and happy to mix up positions.

I didn't realize she had such a fan club until I signed up here. Apparently my hidden gem was discovered long ago.

For the record - I love the location as it is literally across the street from my workplace and my ATM is between Point A and Point B.

Could life get any better?

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347
Thanks for the good review UN dangerous when the ATM is to close to where you play. :)

I

iceman_dci

Hey User name...stay away from my girl!! :lol: Just kiddin' ya.

Welcome to Club Hailey and CAERF.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
User Name said:
I didn't realize she had such a fan club until I signed up here. Apparently my hidden gem was discovered long ago.
Yes UN she has a Fan Club here, btw nice review and welcome aboard; keep it coming.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
You guys are pathetic the way you swoon over this Hailey chick. IT'S EMBARRASING!!

Sorry, been off my meds lately...more shit to come.

B

Beenthere123

I am a member of her fan club, keep the reviews flowing UN - nice review.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Zombie said:
You guys are pathetic the way you swoon over this Hailey chick. IT'S EMBARRASING!!

Sorry, been off my meds lately...more shit to come.

Zombie, what's wrong? If you like to fight you're on the wrong board, everyone is free to express their opinion why do you attack everyone on your posts?

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Don't get me started Wilsonjo, and even before the rest of the "Hailey Club" comes knocking at my door. I'm entitled to my opinion...yes? It just seems that you guys have all fallen for this Hailey, and you might be forthcoming in your devotion to her, but it gets old when I keep seeing review after endorsement after review of the same girl(s). I have no doubt that she provides good service. I have no doubt that she is the best thing since sliced bread...but come on!! Move along!! Part of a review board is to review new and unreviewed ladies. i think a bad experience is worth a review, but not good after good after good review of the same ladies. I don't think i've seen you or iceman or 4times or beenthere post a review of everytime they've seen Hailey. You gotta admit...cmon!!

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
User Name said:
For the record - I love the location as it is literally across the street from my workplace and my ATM is between Point A and Point B.

That's a dangerous combination. Thanks for the review.

I

iceman_dci

Zombie said:
Don't get me started Wilsonjo, and even before the rest of the "Hailey Club" comes knocking at my door. I'm entitled to my opinion...yes? It just seems that you guys have all fallen for this Hailey, and you might be forthcoming in your devotion to her, but it gets old when I keep seeing review after endorsement after review of the same girl(s). I have no doubt that she provides good service. I have no doubt that she is the best thing since sliced bread...but come on!! Move along!! Part of a review board is to review new and unreviewed ladies. i think a bad experience is worth a review, but not good after good after good review of the same ladies. I don't think i've seen you or iceman or 4times or beenthere post a review of everytime they've seen Hailey. You gotta admit...cmon!!

Well boys, should we take him in to another thread.?

B

Beenthere123

Guys don't hijack this thread let Zombie say his piece and let it be. Dean and the mods can deal with him once he gets carried away.

I

iceman_dci

Beenthere123 said:
Guys don't hijack this thread let Zombie say his piece and let it be. Dean and the mods can deal with him once he gets carried away.

Absolutely boys, don't take away from another members obviously excellent time with Hailey. I've called Zombie out in the Lobby...HIGH NOON

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Well I for one am SOOOO looking forward to joining Hailey's fan club! Thanks for the review.

JDHomersimpson

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 229
oh great more competition for my girl...welcome to the club...LOL.

You've got a looong way to go to catch up to some of us. But since you're so close to her, I would imagine more "nooners" for you...Lucky you :lol:

A

All4one

Welcome to the club username. I still havent joined the club :(

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
User Name said:
Very nice girl, gorgeous face and amazing, amazing, amazing body. Long legs, beauitful breasts and fine ass.
This is my ATF Hailey. UN you are very welcome to Hailey's Club.

Top Bottom