Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hollywood Ladies

Another Hobby....Photography

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
For those of us who share the love of another hobby, photography, how about sharing some of our best we have taken.
Here is one of mine, taken of the Cathedral in Florence from inside the Uffizi Palace. Click and it will enlarge.

From The Uffizi Palace.jpg

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
Here is mine taken from the web.

Sorry couldn't resist, now I'll go back to my corner. :eek:uch:

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Rock said:
Here is mine taken from the web.

Sorry couldn't resist, now I'll go back to my corner. :eek:uch:

You have promped me to a clarify. Photo's we have taken. Downloading from the web is a different hobby! LOL:money:

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
handsomes.jpg thekids.jpg rolls.jpg kids2.jpg

I have taken a lot of pictures of my pets over the years, these are just a few of my favorites. Like mistermello's pics, click on them to enlarge!

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
A1P - you do some great work. Much respect for your technical skills :)

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
Thanks folks, I'd love to post some of the portraits I have taken, but I would rather not without their consent. I'll post more when I get back from work. Good day all.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
randygirl said:
I have taken a lot of pictures of my pets over the years, these are just a few of my favorites. Like mistermello's pics, click on them to enlarge!

Children and pets make great photographic subjects. Sometimes you have to be lucky to time a really outstanding shot. I was with this one of my brother's dog sitting with us at an outdoor café in Nimes, France. Click on photo to expand.

Ramses having Coffee Nimes 05.jpg

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
You are excellent. I'm glad I opened this thread. I hope we get some more contributors.

Top Bottom