Made with Love

IN-Call Another Cassidy Review

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
https://www.theredzone.com/to/cassidy/

After hearing that Cassidy was back, I called Entourage and asked if she was available and they actually had a time slot open. After shaking the piggy bank vigorously for enough cash I was on my way. Boys, Cassidy is one of the best looking SP's that i have had the pleasure of being with. The best body I have had the honor of being under the same blanket with.

Her service is pure Girlfriend. After the shower she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and gave me the nicest DFK. She pushed me back on the bed and slowly stripped her clothes off revealing her perfect 34D's. One hour is far too short of a time to spend with a girl like this. I didn't even get to full sex with Cassidy. I spent a good portion of my time on Daty where she had this massive O on my two fingers while I licked away at her deliciously tight pussy.

She then gave me an excellent blow job that i didn't want to end. It was a total visit to heaven. Every technique known to man was included in this BJ and I can only imagine how good this girl will be by the time she hits 20-years old.

I spent another 10-15 minutes just gabbing away with Cassidy. Talking about the things we would get into next time, and about her sexxxxy halloween costumes, about duos, her school, life, H1N1 etc. To me, Cassidy is a complete fantasy come true. I am very interested in seeing her again and again.

Top Bottom