Made with Love

IN-Call Another Cameron review @ RM

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
After reading Love exotics and BT123's review of Cameron my badboy wanted action on Sunday so had to oblige. Again won't bore you with my deeds as BT did a good job on that (Just kidding BT).

Confirming she is a stunning cosmopolitan magazine type of model solid fit body but her bold ons too hard for my liking which I can live with that. Her DFK too quick in the draw needs to slow down a bit. BBBJ rock solid mind-blowing and missed eating my boy's 7.48" by .37" with serious eye contact. Light in the digits but super heavy in the daty.

All positions covered which she excelled in the sitting on the couch spread eagle mish. Pounded her and she had her way with me. She is a tigress in bed men, gave me an unbelievable fuck.

Would highly recommend.

D

Demien2k5

Is is just me, or is it just weird to be measuring your dick with a micrometer? Personally, I always have my trusty yardstick close at hand just in case ad-hoc debate breaks out at the urinal when some guy's eyes start to wander....:lol:

no homo...

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
Demien2k5 said:
Is is just me, or is it just weird to be measuring your dick with a micrometer? Personally, I always have my trusty yardstick close at hand just in case ad-hoc debate breaks out at the urinal when some guy's eyes start to wander....:lol:

no homo...

:lol::lol:

Good review iab.

I

iceman_dci

Nice fit body...yummy. The one pic where you can make out her face a bit, makes her look veeeeerryyyy naughty and in need of a spanking!! Not a big fan of the bolt ons, wonder what she looked like before...

art of happiness

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 56
Cameron's got a sup'd up stripper's body. Big tits, tiny waist, hot ass etc. I've only booked 1/2 hr sessions with her. Any longer, they'd be carrying me out in a stretcher. The woman loves to fuck.

About this Discussion

19 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom