Made with Love

IN-Call Another Anna review

B

Beenthere123

I saw that there is a review of this babe but didn't do her justice. Here is my review

Opened the door and this gorgeous woman opens the door and my mood just got better. Mandatory shower then enter the room and Wow, great breasts and legs that run up to her neck (Rod Stewart song). Realized we had a few things in common and chatted for a while.

She was always smiling and happy made me feel really comfortable. Started with LFK that stayed LFK but she was so sensual I didn't mind. She went down to see the man and JR was a happy camper, She was awesome, didn't stop till I had to tell her to. You really like what you are doing I asked her, She says I love it. No DT but close to it but I didn't care as I loved her technique.

Daty for an eternity she just kept moaning and moaning till my tongue couldn't take it anymore. Digits was minimal, but again who cares I was in heaven, Mish position, and again she is a sex machine. Legs to her neck, legs to the side, legs wide open. Doggie, cowboy every way i wanted. Holly shit She really enjoys this.

Loves it every position and it shows. For the finalle CIF was allowed (could be YMMV). Must thank this hottie for making my day.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom