Made with Love

REVIEW Annie @ One Plus One

zddman

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2018
Messages 23
Below average face but heavily makes up for it using make up. Good massage skills and can decently get out knots. She's the only one at that grubby place that can do any level of massage. The location itself also is barely ok, their showers are very weird. The pro is that they have a large bed in one of the rooms.

Did a full hour for massage with Annie, her english is decent but not great. It felt like she has a routine going on and the flip was mediocre. Her HJ was alright, but I would go mainly back for the massage.

Location of One Plus One is by a Tim Hortons at Leslie Hwy 7, so there is alot of civi traffic walking around. Beware of that if you are shy

F: 6
B: 7
S: 8

zddman

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2018
Messages 23
none of their sites pictures are real. But generally the girls were pretty good. I only saw another one exiting Camilla. I would go say she looks like the type that you would turn your head for.

Let me know if you guys go and who you see. I kind of want to see who else is there but there's so many in that area. I had a good massage that's always a good reason to go back but i want some more eye candy

Last edited:

zddman

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2018
Messages 23
If you are into big boobed Asians then Cindy is the one you want to see at One + One.

Never seen a real decent big boobed asian that wasn't also fat. There isn't such a thing. It's either fake boobs or b cups that they try to pass off as bigger sizes. Not too appealing.

franci

Reviewer
Joined Jul 31, 2013
Messages 92
Never seen a real decent big boobed asian that wasn't also fat. There isn't such a thing. It's either fake boobs or b cups that they try to pass off as bigger sizes. Not too appealing.

You need to get out more. They exist, but you'll be often trading off massage quality. Look for ones from further north with some Russian heritage mixed in.

caer

Reviewer
Joined Nov 18, 2017
Messages 48
Ooooo northern chinese russian mixed girl with big boobs? Nice :) tell me where! dang i would go

If you are looking for Chinese Russian mixed girl, then Jessica @ The ONE Spa is the one you want to see.

She is a Chinese Russian mixed girl , pretty face, milky color skin and big shiny eyes, very attractive. She has an Asian MODEL body IMO, has long, lean legs and a pair of C+ natural boobs. She works Sat. only @ The ONE Spa.

zddman

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2018
Messages 23
caer said:
If you are looking for Chinese Russian mixed girl, then Jessica @ The ONE Spa is the one you want to see.

She is a Chinese Russian mixed girl , pretty face, milky color skin and big shiny eyes, very attractive. She has an Asian MODEL body IMO, has long, lean legs and a pair of C+ natural boobs. She works Sat. only @ The ONE Spa.

picture please

Top Bottom