Made with Love

Niagara Falls Anneka@Temptations

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
I was introduced to Anneka a few weeks ago by one of my friends after he saw her. She was new to the area but not to the biz. Her info is accurate, although a few tats have been removed.

When Anneka first started in this area she was very a safe GFE meaning everything was covered. That was something we chatted about during our time together and had also mentioned in reviews. By the time I saw her she was and is GFE.

Anneka has a great attitude and service was topnotch but the one thing she is self conscious about is her boobs, to the point she wanted most if not all of the lighting turned off. That didn’t happen.
When we arrived to my room she excused herself to freshen up. As already mentioned above once things got resolved service was quite good, with BBBJ mixed in with some HJ action as well as some DT as things progressed.

Anneka was very receptive and responsive to DATY, although her hygiene could have been better, before we moved to positions of mutual satisfaction where both of us had lots of fun.
Service and our time together was okay but I wished it could have been better...just didn’t feel that connection.

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
How does one mention politely about her hygiene during the stay?.

Did you bother saying anything to her?.
That is sometimes the most difficult thing to say to a woman, especially when it's a first time meet. If it's someone I've been with before, that can be done more easily but in this instance I thought it was best to not mention it. I worked around it.

LTO_3

Weston

Joined Feb 8, 2014
Messages 56
That is sometimes the most difficult thing to say to a woman, especially when it's a first time meet. If it's someone I've been with before, that can be done more easily but in this instance I thought it was best to not mention it. I worked around it.

LTO_3

You would have done her a favor if you mentioned it. Maybe she didn't realize it.

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
You would have done her a favor if you mentioned it. Maybe she didn't realize it.
I think she might have been aware considering she freshened up and took quite some time before we started. Thought she was wasting time considering how long she took. As I already said, mentioning it or not, is a tough decision.

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
I think she might have been aware considering she freshened up and took quite some time before we started. Thought she was wasting time considering how long she took. As I already said, mentioning it or not, is a tough decision.

LTO_3
After reading my response from yesterday I need to clarify.
Before we got started Anneka did take a significant amount of time to freshen up. As I previously said I thought she might be wasting time. Because of that I was surprised her hygiene wasn't better.

By saying she may have been aware was an assumption from me when I wrote my previous response. Might she have known? Maybe but I can't say that for a certainty.

LTO_3

Top Bottom