Made with Love
Hot Pink List

REVIEW Anna @ Studio 409 is one fun gal

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
So I bit the bullet today and saw Anna at Studio 409 though after seeing her pics now on the web site I'm a little confused as the Anna I saw is of Portuguese background and much more of a spinner than the pics. Anyway, needless to say if you would like details pm me. She is very cute facially, about 7.5/10. Her body is perfect if you like spinners, very tiny and thin and great little bum. She gave a GREAT body slide and has an awesome sexy attitude in how she performs it. I was suprised at how easily I got turned on usually being an SP guy. I would recommend her for sure, but now I am also curious about Valerie who apparently used to go by Heather at a place called PA. I was told she is by far the prettiest girl there. Anyone knwo much about her?

Ryobi

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 36
Thanks for the info heatwaves. Anna is very playful girl. I really enjoyed my time with her too.

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
Thanks for the good info HW she reminds me of a girl I met while back does she have tats?.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Dont quote me on it but i dont remember any tats, if she does it must be quite small

anger

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 94
Looks like another one bites the dust. She is no longer on their schedule.

Top Bottom