Made with Love

IN-Call Anna @ Mirage

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
I celebrated my bday earlier this fall with Anna @ Mirage, before she left on her trip. here is the review:

Wanted to treat myself today and when my previous booking of Latika got cancelled on me, decided to give Mirage a call. Decided to try Anna. Met her at a nice condo downtown. She's got a cute face with a really nice smile and green eyes. Her pics are accurate, she's not as toned all over as some other SPs and defintiley not a spinner but overall she is still very attractive.
The session began with some LFK, never really went to DFK though. I sucked on her gorgeous natural breasts, they are great. The she went down for some BBBJ which was good, then 69 which was really good, DATY was great as she is completely bald and tasty. On came the cover and she did a great CG and started to get more comfortable and aggressive. She pumped me until I could not take it anymore and SOG1 was fired. She is a very easygoing nice girl and has ambitions that take her away from the business very soon. Although the web site says she is European she is more 2nd generation and is from Western Canada. Round 2 got started with more good BBBJ with lots of spit and then I took her in doggie which felt and looked great on front of the mirror. Finished off with BBBJ. Lately that 2nd SOG has not been coming very easily and I am wondering whether I need to condier half hour appointments ... though I usually find the service is better when you get the hour.
Overall, she is a pretty, sweet girl and it was a very good time.

Face: 7.5 - Cute face, nice green eyes, freckles
Body: 7.5 - Not a spinner and not as toned as my typical fav's but I wasn't complaining at all
Service: 8 - Very nice personality, good overall skills...not quite PSE level though
Damage: 250/hr

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Re: Anna @ Mirage

I like Anna a great deal. In terms of overall beauty, face, and body : she is easily in the top 10 in TO. Did she keep her high heeled shoes on for your session?

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Lone Wolf said:
I like Anna a great deal. In terms of overall beauty, face, and body : she is easily in the top 10 in TO. Did she keep her high heeled shoes on for your session?

No, not that I can recall in our session, which was before her trip in late Sept.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

RedLight said:
Heatwaves, she looks like a higher rating than 7.5's for looks. The pictures wrong?

Hey Redlight, For me 7.5 still mean attractive both facially and body, it just means that too me facially she was more cute GND. Body wise I would say she had a nice bofy but not as toned or fit as some of the more elite girls I have seen. Dont forget I saw her before her trip and perhaps a nice tan and running on the beach has her at a higher level than before. Regardless she is attractive and a great girl and we had a great time even if it does not match my ATFs per se. Plus, I am very picky when it comes to rating girls facially, for example, I have seen the legend Mia @ Sassy's twice and would rate her a 7.5 facially, just my opinion. Her body though is a 9 :p

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

oagre said:
I have heard she has a bit of a tummy and this has discouraged me from booking. What's you guys' take on this point?

I would not go that far at all. Perhaps a little soft in the mid section but not flab. Just because she is not as toned as Sebelle, Julia or Jemma does not mean she does not have a good body. Most of us would want to jump her bones if we saw her at the mall.

B

Beenthere123

Heatwaves76 said:
oagre said:
I have heard she has a bit of a tummy and this has discouraged me from booking. What's you guys' take on this point?

I would not go that far at all. Perhaps a little soft in the mid section but not flab. Just because she is not as toned as Sebelle, Julia or Jemma does not mean she does not have a good body. Most of us would want to jump her bones if we saw her at the mall.

Once you jumped her bones LOL, it matters not what her body or face looks like. Man sex is sex and if she loves it then its great. Hope you guys understand what I am saying ;)

Top Bottom